Nerds

Elizabeta and Roderich approached the place where they had promised to meet the trio. They both stood there waiting for them so they could eat lunch. The clock above read 9:00 but really, it was broken.

Roderich crossed his arms and sighed, "They probably got in trouble." he figured that they would be late like always.

"I'm getting hungry." Elizabeta rolled her eyes. "Let's get food and sit."

"Alright, dear." Roderich took Elizabeta's hand and they walked to the food shack.

Standing in line, they were deciding on what to order. Liz's stomach growled and she just ignored it. Footsteps came closer to them, they just assumed people were just standing in line behind them.
Liz was grabbed by the arm and Roderich slapped the person without thinking. It was Gil who did that.

Francis and Antonio started laughing hysterically at him.

"Oops." The Austrian froze

Roderich's hand print was on the side of his face.

"You need to chill." Gil held his cheek. It was a burning sensation that made him tear up. "I was just fooling around."

"You probably shouldn't have done that." Liz scolded him, "You totally deserved that."

The Albino mumbled as stood behind them in line. The newlyweds ordered their food first ad stood off to the side for their lunches.

The obnoxious trio ordered after them and waited with them. Liz got her food and went to find a picnic table under a pavilion. Everyone's food came one after another. They all sat down at this wooden table to enjoy their lunch.

"So how are my favorite couple doing?" Francis chuckled as he winked at them.

"We're doing pretty great." Roderich responded, he held his hand over his mouth so because he didn't want to talk with his mouthful.

"Good. Good. Yesterday went well I suppose?"

"Wonderful." The Hungarian replied quickly. Her emerald eyes focused on Francis. "You aren't getting any details."

"Hon!" Francis laughed, "Ooo la la."

"Pervert..."

The Hungarian ignored him discreetly. She ate the rest of her food so she can go off with Roderich alone without the trio bothering her.

Roderich threw away their tray and sat back down to discuss the afternoon plans.

"When and where shall we meet?" Asked Roderich

"Front gates I guess." Gil shrugged "Whatever time you guys wanna leave."

"How about... 5? Then we can depart for dinner to wherever we want to go." Liz inputed her idea.

"Yeah." Francis was up for it.

Roderich as Liz got up and left and went for the swimming pool to relax. The sun was shining bright and it was pretty hot. The pool was a beautiful sapphire blue. Liz and Roderich sat at the edge. The water was pretty cold for Roderich. Liz thought it was perfectly fine to go in the pool.

She flopped in and waited for her lover.

"We don't have all day." She grabbed his feet playfully. "I will pull you in."

"Don't."

"I really will."

She yanked him in forcefully just to mess with him. Once they resurfaced, Roderich didn't seem too happy about it. His teeth chattered from his sensitivity. He was mad at her for pulling in.

"C'mon." Liz begged, "I was just messing with you."

He still ignored her.

"I love you." She wrapped her arms around him.

The Austrian blushed, "I can never stay mad." He picked her up bridal style in the water.