Chapter 21; Day One of Motherhood

Trisha's POV

Honestly I am not sure what to think of having Theo live with us, especially not knowing the reasoning for it. I am more than willing to take him in, but what if Greg and Denise never come back? Niall is more than worried, he loves Theo more than anything, but this is an odd sudden surprise.

"Trisha, what do we do?" Niall asked pacing around while staring down at the sleeping child in the new cow printed crib that lays in one of the spare bedrooms.

"Niall, honestly I think what we should just wait and see what happens. It's all we can really do right now..." I said smiling weakly at him as wrapped my arms around his small torso and kissed his neck lightly. "I love you"

"I love you too." He kissed my lips and lead me out of the room, we walked hands interlocked to the master bedroom that we've both missed desperately. "Princess, what do we do if they never come back?" He asked sitting down on the bed

"Well, we can't just make it look like we are his parents... We will eventually need to tell him, right? I mean if we don't he will find out and will possibly hate us..."

"You're right, he might..." He drifted off looking at the wall ahead, he was really devastated about all this.

"Babe, can he walk or talk?" It suddenly hit me, I don't know how to take care of kids.

"Uh, no he can't." Niall's voice shaked, he laid down and looked up waiting for me to fill the empty space in between his large pale arms.

***

It was early in the morning when me and Niall heard Theo crying through the baby monitor, we ran to his room not knowing what exactly he would need.

Luckily, by the time we were there Louis was holding him in his large arms. Humming a song to him, I silently thanked him while Niall let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey guys sorry I don't mean to intrude, I just thought I would help out." He smiled up at us
"GoodMorning by the way"

"Good morning." I said leaning over his shoulder to look at the almost sleeping baby on his chest

Niall leaned against the door way and took a heavy breath

"What's wrong with him?" Louis asked me, I sighed as Niall replied for me

"Louis, they left him." Niall laid his face in his hands exhausted, "They just dropped him off said they were leaving and went their own way!" He yelled

He wasn't sad anymore, he was angry. His face was red and his viens were beginning to show

"Why would they leave?" Lou whispered to himself, obviously as confused as we were

It was frustrating not knowing the answer

"Well I mean I know neither of you were expecting to have a child this early in you're marriage, but the right thing to do is to raise him as your own until they get back...If you need anything Nicole and I can surely help."

I looked around and realized I still hadn't seen Nicole since I've gotten back

"Where is she?" I questioned looking around

"She uh... Never came home last night." Lou replied

I could tell this was a sour subject for him so I dropped it and left the room, I figured Louis could maybe give Ni a pep talk or something...

I walked around the house looking for Zayn, when I entered the living room the whole gang rised and looked at me, eyes wide and waiting.

"Hey we heard what happened last night with Theo." Perrie walked towards me ready to hug, as her arms were thrown around my neck I gave Zayn a look to symbolize that we needed to talk. "If you need ANYTHING please do not hesitate to call Zayn or I!" She said, smiling and kissing my cheeks then backing away.

She saw the look I gave Zayn and quickly understood. "Go talk to her." She gave him an encouraging push towards me.

We walked into the back yard. "Z, I am going fucking nuts!" I said throwing my hands in the air

"Well, for starters what did you need to tell me last night?"

I felt my eyes tearing up a bit

"I cheated on Niall." I said falling to the ground with tears rushing down my face

"Trisha, who did you cheat on him with?" He shouting kneeling to the ground

When he realized I wasn't ready to answer he wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled my body up on to his and craddled me.

"Emil..." I finally said, he didn't say a word just kept hugging.

I looked towards the house and saw Niall looking at us through a window, I stood up and wiped some of the tears that had fallen from my cheeks

"Come on, we better get back inside before people get the wrong idea... We will talk later?" I asked heading towards the house

***

Everyone had finally left including Louis, so it was just Niall, Theo and I.

Me and Ni have absolutely no clue what we we're doing, but we did go out and buy some of the things we thought he would need that Greg didn't bring.

It was about 10 p.m. when we finally were able to relax, with that said we are currently all spread out on the coach, Niall turned on some baby shows for Theo which it looks like he's taken a liking too.

He was being so cute he laughed when we did and smiled all the time, it almost felt like a family.

"Trisha!" Niall exclaimed jumping up, "What are we going to do with him when I go back to work next week?" He looked more worried than ever

"Niall, darling you have a wife for a reason." He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. "Go to bed, you look tired..." He looked at me like I was crazy. "I can handle it, either way I need to call my mom."

He stood up and kissed Theo and I, then went up to bed. I cuddled with Theo for a while and decided to take him to bed also.