Chapter 8; My princess

Louis's POV-

It felt good to sing with the lads at Niall's wedding, I honestly couldn't be more excited for him and Trisha. I know they will live a very happy life together, they both deserve it very much!

I was talking to Harry about a girl he had met a few days ago when I heard a high pitched scream coming from the back of the room, I turned my head to see Nicole squeezing her eyes shut, holding her stomach.

"Louis, my water broke the baby is coming NOW!" she yelled, my heart sank into my stomach. I felt like I was frozen unable to move, in less than 24 hours I'll be holding my princess.

"Do something" Liam hit my arm bringing me back to reality

"Right" I quickly headed in Nicole's direction not caring who was looking at me, once I got over to her she looked like she was in so much pain. It hurt me to see her like this, I had to get her to a hospital QUICK!

"Baby it's going to be okay, come on lets get you to the hospital" I said softly hoping to keep her calm, I helped her out of the chair and called the lads over to us.

"Can one of you drive? I want to stay with her!" I exclaimed, Harry raised his hand and motioned for Zayn to throw him his keys.

"Go to my car" he instructed, Nicole groaned once again making a pang of guilt wash over me. I grabbed her hand and led her to the front entrance of the venue, Harry's car was parked in the front row thank goodness! Once we were in the car, Nicole laid her head into my lap.

"Alright lets go have a baby" Haz sang as he got in and pulled onto the main road

"HURRY UP!" Nicole screamed causing me and Harry to flinch

"Going as fast as I can" he said much to her disliking for she rolled her eyes in response

"Love its going to be okay, I will stay with you the whole time" I whispered stroking her hair, Harry was now going over the speed limit which is sort of nerve wracking considering we almost hit like five light poles

Finally after what felt like ages a red sign that read 'Mayfield Hospital' came into view, I let out a sigh of relief. He quickly pulled in and slammed on the brakes, Nicole sprang up as Harry opened her door.

"You must be Nicole?" a young nurse asked with a wheelchair in front of her

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?" Nicole snapped

"Sorry she means yes" I said with an apologetic face

"Ok sweetheart your friends call in for you and reserved a room to yourself" the nurse explained, "sit down and we'll get you situated"

Nicole sat down and finally calmed down, as she was being wheeled into the room I began to get nervous... What if the baby doesn't like me? What if I'm a bad father? Am I ready?

"Excuse me?" a voice called behind me, I whipped my head around to see a male nurse standing there "I think your wife just went into that room" he said pointing a room a couple doors down

"Thank you, but she's not my wife yet" I smiled at the thought of her being with me forever.

"Well you better get in there I don't think you'd want to miss this!"

Instead of responding I turned around and ran to the door opening it quickly, to my surprise she was quiet and just looking up into space.

"Hi I'm doctor Maria Walters, I'll be assisting Nicole today" who I now know as Maria said holding her hand out for me to shake, I gladly shook it and glanced over at Nicole who are still staring at the ceiling

"Is she okay?" I asked worried

"Yes, we just gave her an epidural so she shouldn't be in much pain any more"

"Oh thank god" I laughed, honestly I hate seeing my love in pain it makes me feel like shit.

Doctor Walters smiled, "Well I have to file some paperwork so if you need me there is a button next to the bed just press it and I'll come back okay?"

"Got it, thank you" I said walking over the side of the bed, "Hi baby, how are you feeling?"

"I ruined my best friends wedding" she muttered holding her stomach

"I'm sure they understand love, you couldn't help it" I say caressing her cheek

"I just wanted this to be their day to remember and then this happens" Nicole cried

"Baby its fine I promise they-" I was cut off by Nicole screaming once again, "whats wrong?" I quickly question

"Get the doctor she's coming now!" she states squeezing my arm tightly, When did she get so damn strong?

I pressed the button repeatedly until the sound of footsteps was adible outside the door, Doctor Walter's rushed back into the room and didn't even adknowledge me instead jogged over to Nicole and asked her some questions and examined her.

"Yeah shes going to give birth now, NURSE!" she yelled and in less than a minute the male nurse I was talking to earlier was by the doctors side.

"Alright Nicole you gotta push okay? I'll count to three. One...Two...Three"

"I can't fucking do this!" Nicole exclaimed, looking over at me.

"Come on baby just push, do it for me" I cooed holding onto her hand, she let out a yelp as she pushed

"Thats it Nicole one more big push!" the doctor encouraged, a few seconds later a high pitched cry filled the room. Nicole laid back and let out a huge sigh of relief, I looked over and saw my baby girl. The doctors cut off her umbilical cord and wrapped her in a pink blanket, the nurse walked over to me and handed me my daughter.

"Shes beautiful" I whispered looking down at my baby, I felt tears brimming in my eyes as I took in her features she looked like a mini Nicole.

"What should we name her?" my beautiful girlfriend asked from beside me

"How about Raylin?"

"I love it, Raylin Elizabeth Tomlinson" she smiled

My princess is finally here