Chapter 4; Our home & Dresses

Niall's POV-

Trisha and I were meeting the home owners of the house today to finalize the papers today, Trisha has already been doing some shopping online for new furniture. She wants to redo basically the whole house, I just wanted to redo certain areas, but I can't say that to her of course.

We were sitting in a five star restaurant waiting for the home owners to arrive, when they walked into the building I could tell they have never been to a place so fancy they were looking around and not paying much attention to where they were walking. They mouths were left open in awe, finally they approched the table Trisha and I stood up to greet them.

"Hello, I'm Niall Horan." I shook the short red haired women wearing a blue dress that went down a little ways past her knees hand. Directly after I introduced myself to the man who was huge, he was wearing a green shirt, that was tucked into his blue jeans.

"Hello lad, I'm Brad Stanely... I know exactly who you are, my granddaugher loves One Direction, she has so many posters of you guys in her room. She was so excited when she found you were buying our house." I always felt bad about this kind of thing, I wish I could have met her, I gave him a smile.

"I'm Lucy Stanely." She paused and looked over my shoulder to Trisha. "Hello, you must be Trisha Daniels... I have heard so much about you from Alex." That must be their granddaughter, she shook her hand and lightly pulled her in for a friendly kiss on the cheek. "She wanted to come so bad, but she had school." The small lady frowned, they must really care about her grandkids.

We sat down and started to look at our menu's, after 5 minutes Lucy finally spoke up. "So, is there any expenses you would like us to put into the house before you purchase it?" I thought about that for a minute.

Trisha and I gave a glance to each other, almost as if we were talking. "No, I think we are set, we can take care of all the interior things... Did you want your furniture back?' Trisha asked shyly, she's cute when she's nervous. I put a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"Well, no. But we will handle the furniture if you'd like. It's up to you really." Lucy responded. "Do you want it?" Trisha shrugged showing she didn't care weather it was left or not. "You know what, we will just take it, okay?"

"Yeah that's fine."

***

We talked all throughout lunch with the Stanely's, they were very nice people. We even agreed to having their 16 year old granddaughter come over and help us paint, we signed the paper's and the house was finally ours! We agreed to meet tomorrow at the house, they wanted to help redecorate. They told us they have been waiting 30 years to redo that house. They just wanted to see the final product.

"Alright, it was so nice to meet you Niall." Lucy came in for a nice kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Mr. Horan." Brad shook my hand once again, "It was nice meeting you. See you tomorrow?" I nodded.

Trisha said her goodbyes and we all walked out the front door together, It was quite chilly on this early November day. I looked over to Trisha who was shaking from being cold, I took off my jacket and pulled it around her. I held her waist in one hand as we walked to my car, when we got in she leaned her head on my shoulder, and squeezed my arm. I heard her small snore, this is the cutest thing. I listened to her heart beat all the way to my moms house.

*** 

Trisha's POV.

When I walked into Niall's house I saw Zayn, Nicole, Perrie, Louis and Denise sitting in the small living room. "Hey guys?" I was confused, why are they all here?