Chapter 11; Honeymoon

The Next Day........

Trisha's POV

I had been waiting quite some time to go on my honeymoon with Niall, but the time was well worth it. Nicole and Louis were going to stay at our house until they get a place of their own,

Since we had our honeymoon date set, we wouldn't be there with them. Niall was afraid Louis would wreck the place, but I trust Nicole to keep him in line so it's no big deal. 

We planned to go to Denmark, I used to be able to speak Danish quite fluently which will come in handy. I wanted to go there to see all the beautiful sights and things the country has to offer. 

Niall can speak Spanish very well, he always tried to give me pointers when we went to Hispanic restaurants. Now it's my turn since he doesn't know how to say anything in Danish besides hello and goodbye. It's a difficult language to speak, but I started learning when I was 11 years old and it came very natural to me.

Our plane was leaving in an hour, so we had to leave our house now in order to be there on time.

"Bye Nicole, I love you, be careful, call me if you need anything." I hugged her, and walked towards Louis. "Bye, I love you. Be careful, please don't break anything!" I went upstairs to the nursery and kissed little Raylin on the forehead 

"I'll miss you sweetheart, be good for mommy and daddy" I muttered smiling down at the little sleeping baby

*******

I don't remember much of the plane ride there considering I was sleeping the whole time but I was excited, I've always wanted to go to Denmark! As soon as we stepped off the plane, thousands of girls attempted to run towards us. Security ran towards us as well, stopping the girls who were yelling obnoxious things in Danish. 

A buff man shouted, "Com med mig!" He wanted us to come with him, he grabbed our hands and ran us inside. We were then sent to a small bright green room, "Vent venligst her." He walked out of the room and shut the door. 

"What exactly did he say love?" Niall asked me sitting down in one of the white stools. 

"He told us to stay here, after tonight I should catch on quick it's just been a while. You know I wanted to come here for college?" I smiled at the thought. 

"Why I didn't you?" Niall's face was curious. 

"I met you." He frowned, I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Which is much better than any college experience." I kissed him and laughed.

A tall man walked into the room, he was wearing a nice striped suit with a pink bow tie. "Hej..."

"Hej, er der nogen her, der taler engelsk, er min mand ikke forstår noget?" It felt nice to talk as the words flew off my tongue. I looked towards Niall who was completely lost. Suddenly a smalled darker man walked in saying hello in English, thats exactly what I asked for.

"Hello, how are you?" The mans Danish accent was very heavy, but clear enough to comprehend. 

"I'm great, how are you?" I asked. Niall nodded. 

"Fine, I am Davad... What hotel are you staying at?" He asked politely.

"Actually sir, we are staying at a small bed and breakfast in Ribe." Niall spoke up, he stood next to me, holding my hand. 

"We could call you a førerhus?" The man asked. Niall looked confused again. 

"A cab babe!" I laughed, walking out of the room with both the men.