1- I'm moving?!

July 2014-

ARI'S POV:

"Mom! Dad! You can't do this to me!" I shout, tears forming at my eyes.

My mother looks at me, her sadness evident.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but we have to. We don't have enough money to send you on the plane with us." My mother cries.

I look at my dad. Me and him always understood each other. He's pretty much one of my best friends. Weird, I know, but whatever.

He looks at me.

"I'm sorry Ari. We have to do this." He says softly.

I look at them in disbelief. My tears threaten to spill.

"How could you! Your just abandoning me!" I scream, my tears falling freely.

My mother sits down on a chair that is beside her and starts to cry.

"We don't ha-" my dad starts, but I run out of my house before he can finish.

Okay.

Your probably wondering what's going on, who I am, and all that crap.

My names Ari. I'm 16 years old. I'm what people would call an outcast. A rebel. Somebody who doesn't care. I don't get bullied. At school in known as the girl who will mess you up if you start talking crap 'bout her or her friends. I'm also really random.

I have light brown hair that is almost always crimped or straightened.

I have dark brown eyes.

The reason I am fighting with my parents right now is because they are sending me away.

My mom got a job in New York, so she's transferring there. My dad's going with her. But they don't have enough money to take me too.

So, they decided to send me to a 'family friend.'

I think my dad went to high school or something with them.

All I know is that they are super rich, the guy is a lawyer and I think the lady is an interior designer.

They live in California.

And I've never met them.

I'm still running from my house.

"Ari!" I hear my father yell from behind me. I speed up, my tears still coming.

I feel the sun beat down on my back. We just started 2nd quarter in school so it's still pretty warm outside.

When I'm finally out of my neighborhood, I look around.

Im by the small café, de Le Rosé.

I walk inside and sit down at one of the little tables.

I drum my fingers on it.

"Hey, A!" I hear a voice say. I'm still crying.

I look up to see my best guy friend, Oliver, walking my way. This is always his favorite place to hang out. His mum owns the cafe.

"What's wrong? why are you crying!?" He asks. I can see the worry in his eyes.

I stand up as he reaches my table.

He hugs me.

"Oliver! I'm- I'm-" I stutter.

"Your what Ari? Just tell me." He says softly.

"I'm moving." I whisper.

He stares at me, eyes wide, mouth open.

"What! No! When?! Why?!" He yells. I look around and see that some people are starting to stare. I sit down.