4 Years Later

3RD PERSON POV

"MOMO-YAH. STOP EATING ALL THE JOKBAL. IM HUNGRY TOO." Dahyun wailed as her fiance drowned the delicious meal.

Jokbal had very recently come out as a blood infused option and Dahyun had been dying to try it because Momo loved it so much. In the end... Momo ate it all.

"YOU RACCOON. WAS IT THAT HARD TO GIVE ME ONE PIECE?!" Dahyun pouted.

"This is why I bought another box." Momo stated back, revealing another glorious meal for the starving vampire.

"OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. I LOVE YOU." Dahyun said, kissing Momo on the cheek.

"And you're the girl who tried to convince me you weren't gay years ago..." Momo mumbled, chuckling at the girl who continued to devour the fresh box.

Dahyun looked up, her mouth about to implode from the amount of food that was inside it.

"HMM?" Dahyun mumbled with a full mouth.

"SWALLOW YOU TOFU SWALLOW." Momo said, poking one of Dahyun's cheeks.

"What did you just mumble?" Dahyun asked again once the food was safely in her belly.

"Nothing, just about how cute you are." Momo replied, smiling.

"OH. OKAY THEN." Dahyun said, stuffing more food into her mouth.

"EAT SLOWLY. I get it you aren't used to solid food but like... seriously, you need to slow." Momo retaliated as Dahyun seened to be absorbing the jokbal.

"Sorry..." Dahyun replied with a cheeky smile, "It's just really good. Like wow."

Momo simply laughed at the girl in front of her. It was nice to be like this. It had been four years since the whole incident and Momo and Dahyun tried to never think about it. Unlike SaTzu, it was incredibly rare for them to fall into deep thoughts, they simply shut everything out.

"How was your day, Momoring?" Dahyun asked when she was done stuffing her face.

"It was okay, went to go see Mina with Sana earlier this morning, it was the usual..." Momo said, sounding awfully sad.

There was one thing that Dahyun and Momo could never shut out, and that was Mina and Chaeyoung. It was easier to shut out the screams when they were forever gone. However, Mina was a live and Chaeyoung lingered in the mind whether you wanted her to or not. She was unforgettable.

"Still not response?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, she did try and claw Sana's eyes out." Momo said.

"Oh." Dahyun replied.

There was a brief silence before they spoke again. Everyone knew Mina was getting worse as the time passed. She was on the brink of no return... And no one liked that idea.

"Is Sana okay?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, we decided to leave right after that." Momo sighed, "Do you think... Mina will ever--

"YES. She will, Momo. She has to." Dahyun said, holding her lover's hand reassuringly.

"You're right... She has to." Momo said, giving Dahyun a soft smile.

Dahyun smiled back after reassuring the now slightly blue haired woman. It was getting harder as the years passed for the idea of Mina's return to stay possible. These days it was closer to impossible than ever before, but everyone still held on to the lingering bits of hope.

"Ah... I should stop thinking about Mina for today... Sorry today was supposed to be our in-home date night since Sana and Tzuyu went to Japan after our visit to Mina..." Momo said.