{4}

You ran your fingers through your hair, combing through the knots as you walked out of your bedroom. It was another day in Nepal, practicing the Mystical Arts, and you couldn't be happier. Especially now that Stephen was here. At first, you thought seeing him was going to end in disaster and heartbreak, but things seem different here.

Here, in Nepal, it seemed like you two had a chance. There was no Christine. There was only the two of you, and you loved it. "Good morning gorgeous," Stephen complimented, approaching you with a smile. "Good morning," you replied, returning the smile. 

"So, what's on the agenda today?" he asked you. You gave your shoulders a slight shrug and said, "We're probably going to work on training. Kaecilius will probably be coming soon."  "He is the leader of the Zealots, correct?" "Yes, they are horrible people who only want death and destruction," you replied. 

"Well, then I guess we should start training. Care to be my teacher?" he questioned with a smirk. You smiled and nodded your head, "Follow me." The two of you began walking outside and once you got there, you immediately realized that no one else was out there besides you and Stephen. 

Stephen began trying to form his weapon again, and again, it took him a few moments to form it, but once he did, you formed your weapon as well. The two of you began fighting, and Stephen managed to sweep your feet out from under you.

You fell to the ground with a small gasp and Stephen smirked. "I learned that from you," he stated. You quickly kicked his feet out from underneath him, and he landed on top of you. "I  learned that from you," you replied with a smirk. "I should have seen that one coming," Stephen responded, laughing. You couldn't help but start laughing as well. 

You again realized how close you were to Stephen, and you thought it was going to be another one of those moments were you two just laughed it off. But, he proved you wrong. Stephen crashed his lips to yours, not wanting to let another opportunity slide by.

You froze for a second, shocked, but then responded to the kiss, not realizing how much you had wanted this from the moment you first met him. Your hands rested on Stephen's chest as he tangled his hands in your hair, pulling ever so softly.

Before the kiss could go any further, though, loud bells began ringing throughout the sanctum. You and Stephen broke apart and looked in the direction of the noise. "Someone's in trouble," you stated. Stephen quickly stood up, disappointed that the moment was over, but he followed you as you ran to Wong and Karl.

The door to the London Sanctum soon opened and you looked a little bit confused when a man came out looking terrified. Before he could say anything, though, he was stabbed. "Kaecilius!" you said, taking a small step back. 

Kaecilius then used his magic to create a blast that made you all fly in different directions. "Y/N?" Stephen called, standing up and beginning to look for you. You were on the ground a couple of feet from him, and he quickly went over to your side. You had a small cut on your head but were otherwise fine. You groaned and he asked, "Are you alright?"

You nodded your head before saying, "We need to find Wong and Karl." Stephen nodded his head before the two of you began walking through the Sanctum, when it was dead silent you and he walked outside.

One thing was for sure -- you were not in Nepal anymore. You looked around and realized that you were in New York. "We're in the New York Sanctum. We need to get back to Kathmandu, now," you told Stephen, dragging him inside. 

Stephen started walking around the upstairs of the Sanctum while you started looking around the downstairs area. Suddenly, a portal opened, and you hid behind a large pillar as Daniel, the guardian of the Sanctum stood with his weapon. "Daniel, I see they made you master of this Sanctum," Kaecilius said, walking into the room.