Chapter 13: 2nd Date

"Please don't go in there!"

"No we are going in!", Corey said as he picked me up so everyone could open the door and see what I meant. Next thing I know Sam is calling 911.

******************************
"Sam don't!", I said as I grabbed his phone and ran into Colby's room locking the door behind me.

"Emma you know we have more than one phone right?"

"Wait a second before you guys call the police.", I said as I opened the door. Then me and Colby jumped out the door and yelled, "Welcome to the Prank Wars!"

"You guys are jerks you know that?", Corey said as he and Devyn walked back downstairs, while Devyn was laughing.

"Why are you laughing babe you just got pranked?"

"Cause I was in on the prank!", she said while laughing.

Then Sam, Jake, and Arron went back downstairs acting shocked.

"So are you ready to get these clothes off? There kind of red.", I asked Colby.

"Yeah plus I kind of liked this shirt, but oh well. And there is something else I want to ask you."

"And what is that?"

"Will you be my official girlfriend and go on a date with me tonight?", after he asked this all I could do was smile. "So what's your answer?"

"Yes, Colby I would love to be your girlfriend and go on a date with you!"

"Okay now let's go get changed.", I said but instead he pulled me into a hug and then let me go.

Then he stayed in his room and changed, while I changed in the closet. I changed into a cheetah print top, black skirt, and black boots, with some jewelry. I also got a leather jacket to wear.

"Okay Colby are you done so I can come out and do my makeup?"

"Yeah."

"But don't look because I want it to be a surprise, okay?"

"Fine."

Then I left the closet and bolted to the bathroom door, but bumped into Sam along the way.

"Uh hey Sam! I see we meet again like this.", I said kind of laughing.

"I know, but here let me help you up."

"Thanks."

"So what are you dressed up for?"

"Well me and Colby are going on another date to celebrate our prank."

"Really, cause I would like to do a prank with you on Colby."

"Well sorry Sam your going to half to wait because I promised Colby this night."

"Fine.",he said as he gave me a hug. Then Sam went back to his room and I went into the bathroom.

I did a black eye liner, with a gold outline and a tan eyeshadow. Then I put some dark red lipstick on with a little blush.

After I was finished I knocked on Colby's door and told him, "Come on I will meet you downstairs. Then I went downstairs and grabbed his keys and walked outside. Before I could get in his car he ran up beside me and grabbed his keys and opened my door.

"I wanted to drive!", I said as I got into the vehicle.

"Sorry but whoever has the keys gets to drive.", he said as he waved the keys in front of me and got in the car."Plus I have a very special place in mind."

"Okay let's get going!", after I said that he took off.

It was about 15 minutes before we reached the beach.

"Colby what are we doing here? I mean I don't even have a bathing suit?"

"Awww you see I came prepared.", he said as he reached in the back and got a bag with blue and white strips on it. Then he handed it to me and I got out a black with white polka dot bikini and his trunks were the same except he had strips.

"Really?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry to laugh but let's go!", I said as I opened the car door and took off running down the beach.

____________________________________
🌟 656 words 🌟
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the short chapter but it's been a long day, plus I have a friend that passed away today. So sorry. IDK if I will write anything tomorrow but anyways see you guys next time I publish a chapter.
June 4, 2018