Chapter 2:California

As me and Moe crossed over the border between Canada and America we both started to get tried, so we decided to stop at a hotel. As I got out of the car I told Moe,"Can you get the stuff out of the back while I go get us a room?"

"Sure.", he replied back.

As I went into the hotel I saw a young couple behind the counter or at least I think they are dating who knows.

"Can I get a room for two, please?", I asked

" Sure your room number is 179, it's on the 5th floor.", the young lady told me.

"K Thank You", I said as I walked out the door to help Moe with the bags.

I grabbed a cart as we entered the hotel to put our stuff on. Then we got on the elevator to the 5th floor.

As soon as the two elevator doors swung open there was three little kids running down the hall, I guess to go to the pool, because they had their suits on.

Then me and Moe went and found our room. When we entered it was huge, it was like a suite. "Do you like the room?", Moe asked me.

"Of Course, who wouldn't like this!".

         Later on after we had got settled in, Moe went back downstairs to get something in the car that he forgot. So while he was gone I decided that I was going to take a shower and change.
I changed into a blue shirt that says, "Pillow Fight Tonight", and shorts that have blue and white stripes.

       When I got out of the shower I did what I usually do, but when I started going to my bed I heard Moe talking to two people. They were saying things like,
"Yeah we should meet up sometime soon and do a video!",
"Here is our number give us a call",
but before I could peak through the peep hole Moe unlocked the door.

As soon as he came in I said, "Hey Moe, what's up?",
"Were you spying on me?", Moe asked.
"No of course not I just got out of the bathroom when you opened the door."
"Okay, we are leaving at 7  so I would get to bed if I was you."

After that I walked slowly to my room and was thinking about who that could have been, but I was to nervous to ask. Then I finally hit the bed and was out.

  "GOOD MORNING, WAKE UP!", Moe said as he was shaking me awake.

"I think everyone in this hotel heard you, Moe!".

"Come on your driving first."

"Fine!"

We in such a hurry that I just threw on a gray top, black skirt with black leggings under them, a black leather jacket, gray boots, and a gray beanie.

As soon as I got dressed and packed we were out the door and don't even think we ate breakfast on that whole car ride

After about 4 hours me and Moe switched so I could get on my phone or sleep.

As soon as I was on the passenger side I started texting my other best friend Shawn.

Me💖: What's upppp?😂

Sha🎵: Nothing much, wbu?

Me💖: On me way to LA!!😊

Sha🎵: No way cool! Maybe we could meet up for the first time in years?

Me💖: SURE!! Well Gtg ttyl going to sleep for a while

Sha🎵: Fine ttyl

After he texted back I slept for the rest of way there.

We pulled up in this car garage and got parked before Moe started screaming, "WAKE UP, EMMA!"

"Man you scream a little too much."

After that we excited the car and went upstairs into an apartment. We rented an apartment because we would be staying here for a month, but if it was up to me I would stay for the rest of my life.

When we got up into the room I went straight to my room and started unpacking.

As soon as I was done I went and took a shower and went straight to bed without even saying goodnight to Moe.

____________________________________
🌟703 words🌟
Thanks for reading going to try to post every day but if I miss I will try and write two the next day.
HINT: next chapter Emma runs into Colby💙
                     May 21, 2018