Caretaker Part 7

This is not my own story. The original story goes to hogablah02 ( https://hogablah02.deviantart.com/ ).

(Picture goes to Luxianne https://truerestoration.deviantart.com/art/Corset-and-Stockings-inanimate-TF-459029029 )

I woke up on the couch. Apparently, I had dozed off while Elandris and I were playing video games. Or at least, while Elandris was playing. I had simply been watching. While being wrapped snugly around her, as a blanket made of Play-Doh. Which I apparently still was, though I was now folded up neatly into a square, my face on top. I shivered. Being a blanket was surprisingly nice, though with Elandris no longer beneath me, I was really cold.

"Elandris?" I called out for her. She was beside me in an instant.

"Yes, mistress? Did you sleep well?"

"I did, surprisingly." I giggled. "And I told you, no more of that mistress stuff. We're friends and equals from now on, got it?"

"I'll... try to stop. It's a bit hard to get used to." Elandris bit her lip, and looked away.

After a brief silence, she turned back to me. "Would you like to be restored, now?"

I thought about that for a moment. "No, actually. Being immobile is kind of relaxing. I don't have to worry about anything." I grinned.

"You never have to worry about anything anyway, I'll take care of everything for you, mistress." Elandris pointed out.

"Hey, I said stop that." I pouted. "But, true. Hmm... How about this? You go about your daily routine cleaning up the place, but you use me as an object all day."

"What?" Elandris said, taken aback.

"If you treat me like nothing more than an object all day long, maybe you'll start to see us as equals?" I suggested.

"That's... a strange idea." She said, flatly.

"Look, just go with it, okay?" I huffed. "What were you going to do first?"

"Well, cook brunch, I suppose." Elandris thought out loud.

"Great! Do you have a way to turn me into kitchen utensils?" I asked

"Ohh." Elandris said, a look of understanding dawning on her face. "I could do that. But you need to be normal, first."

"Go for it." I giggled, wriggling a little.

As Elandris worked her magic, I felt my body reforming, pulling itself together, my flesh and blood knitting itself back into its' regular shape. I stood up and stretched, having mobility returned to me for the first time in quite awhile. That was about to change, I thought, as I watched Elandris begin casting another spell.

However, nothing seemed to change. "Did that do anything?" I asked.

"Yes." Elandris grinned. "I'm actually rather proud of this one. It's a mutable reality field, that lets you be changed at will. Though, only in rather specific ways."

"How so?"

"It might be easier to show you. Come sit on the countertop?" Elandris motioned.

I did as I was instructed, and hoisted myself atop my kitchen's marble countertop. Elandris knelt down, and cupped my feet in her hands, pushing them together. She tugged on them, and they cleanly detached from my legs.

But it was clear almost immediately that this magic was different from when my feet normally got detached. I stared in amazement as my feet started warping together, and soon, Elandris was holding a bowl made out of my feet. A proper bowl, wide enough to actually put stuff in. The bowl still looked vaguely like my feet, but shaped into a bowl shape.