Caretaker Part 6

This is not my own story. The original story goes to hogablah02 ( https://hogablah02.deviantart.com/ ).

(Picture goes to Spoopyro https://spoopyro.deviantart.com/art/Twi-Head-Pop-660618908 )

So as it turns out, being a living pile of Play-Doh wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I had spent an entire day with a body made of Play-Doh. Well, not literally Play-Doh, my flesh had just become as malleable as Play-Doh... And I was still no better at managing it than I was before. I kept accidentally melding with myself, and having to have Elandris, restore me to my regular form.

For starters, I had quickly discovered that hopping was an incredibly inefficient way of moving around when my legs had accidentally fused together. Every hop fused my feet together a little bit more, and splattered them around a little. Not to mention the risk of falling off balance and possibly falling and making a mess of myself. It hadn't taken me long to reduce my legs to a useless pile of flesh, which I quickly abandoned by tearing my torso off of it.

Moving around as just my upper half was much easier. Because I was lighter, I wouldn't splatter myself everywhere if I tripped. Which happened quite a few times, since I wasn't used to using my hands to swing myself around. I may not have splattered, but my body had become much flatter in places.

Then there was the incident after I had Elandris make me tea. Apparently heat made my body even softer, and I had accidentally melted my own mouth shut. Good tea, though. Totally worth it.

Playing with knives was fun too. Since I couldn't be harmed (at least, by knives) in this form, I grabbed the largest steak knife that I owned and simply had fun slicing myself to ribbons. Yes, literally. I even managed to slice my face off as one thin layer, though I rather embarrassingly accidentally dropped it onto my belly, where it fused face down. Trying to cut it free didn't really work, either, and I quickly lost my face.

The ice cream scoop was fun to use too. Scooping little balls out of myself was oddly satisfying, even if it did leave my body full of holes. Fortunately, fixing the holes was easy enough, I just had to knead myself into a lump, and I could scoop more balls out. It wasn't until I was nearly out of material to work with that I realized I had spent nearly an hour turning myself into a pile of little Eleanor balls, and all that was left of me was my arms and head, connected by what remained of my shoulders. Then Elandris and I had a snowball fight. With me-balls instead of snowballs. To make things fair, she erased as much of her own body as I had turned into balls. Needless to say, I still lost, and my body ended up splattered literally all over the apartment.

Which leads us to now. Elandris had taken her time scraping me off the walls and furniture, and was slowly kneading me back into a singular lump of myself. "That was fun." I giggled (my mouth had survived the onslaught).

"Yes, it rather was." Elandris giggled too. "You certainly have been one of my more interesting mistresses."

"Interesting?" I let out an involuntary moan as Elandris worked her fingers through my flesh.

"Well, few of my owners held such interest in my magic. Many were simply horrified at my ability to change their bodies so dramatically." Elandris mused. "But you want to be transformed at nearly every moment, despite calling it... what was it? 'Body horror'? It's quite the distinction."

"Ah." I was rather lost for words, "Is that weird?"

"Not at all, mistress. Interest in my magic is always appreciated. I like to think I'm quite adept at it."

"Alright, then."

Some moments passed. "So do you like using your magic on me, then?" I asked.

"Hmm." Elandris paused for a moment. "I do. It's like showing off a talent. Like how you felt when you were showing me your video games."