Part 9

Part 9

Jon's pov

The kiss I gave her left me wantin more but I have shit to do. I head back out onto the street- my domain. I hang on the corner by the trap nd wait for business. Soon my regulars are comin with guap in hand. I sell everything from weed to Molly. What they do with it is on them. They say easy money ain't good money but that's how it is. I do my dirt nd soon I'm headin home with at least a couple grand in my pocket. I drive home nd lock up. I shower nd head to bed thinkin of my baby.

Ari's pov

I'm omw to school nd it's 7:10. I do the same bullshit routine excited to see Jon later. I go to school nd meet up with my friends.

"Hey Ari. Did u see Jon?" Reneé asks me eatin her food.

"Yes I did." I say sittin down.

"Soo?" Chanti asks me.

"Were goin out." I laugh as their faces light up.

"Wow really!" Chanti shouts excited.

"Yea"

"Damn shit it's about time.' Reneé says.

"Dead ass."

"Alright stfu." I joke. "We're meeting after school at his place."

"Ohhhhh Ari get it nasty." Chanti says lookin weird.

"Nooo nasty ass were just hangin out."

"Hmmmm" Reneé hums.

"iight let's go." I say as we walk to class. Our teacher in Science is givin us a quiz today. I didn't study for that shit. We take the test nd I know I failed that shit. The school day goes by quick nd I'm happy for that. I leave nd drive straight to Jon's house. I knock on his door nd he opens it. He looks good he's wearin a black fitted shirt nd blue jeans with Oreos.

"Hey." I mutter

"Hey come in." He says as he kisses me softly, we walk into the house I sit on his couch nd look at him.

"How was school?" He asks sittin next to me.

"It was ok long but ok." I reply sinking back into the couch.

"Do u want to go for a walk?" He asks, "we have nothin to do here."

"Sure." I say grabbin his hand nd we walk around the city for a while. "How's the streets treatin u?"

"Same old shit different day." He says.

"Why do u do it?"

"Idk it's quick I guess no one to tell me what to do." Jon says. His mom nd dad passed away after being in a car crash.

"Other than me. I get to tell u what to do all the time now." I say nudging him. He smirks nd wraps his arm around me.

Jon's pov

I put my arm around her as we walked. I'm glad she finally said yes to me. I pull her to me nd she placed her hand on my chest as we walked. We walked down to this shop were they sell jewelry nd stuff. I walk in nd buy her a silver necklace in the shape of a heart. I hand it to her.

"Aww thanks. It's beautiful." She says.

"Ur welcome." I say puttin it on her watchin it fall on her chest. She looks at me nd hugs me. I wrap my arms around her nd hugs her tight. She pulls back nd kisses me. I groan nd pull her closer to me. She moans as I grab he butt nd I take the opportunity to push my tongue in her mouth. Hers meets mine nd we are standinin the middle of the sidewalk kissin. Suddenly she pulls away nd I look at her confused. She leans in nd whispers to me.

"Ur friend's wakin up." She giggles nd I roll my eyes at her playfully. We walk back to my house nd go inside. "I had a good time Jon. Thanks."

"I'm glad u did. But how about on Sunday I take u out on a real date?"

"Okay." She says as her phone rings. "Hello?" She answers. "I'm with Jon.... Yea I'm omw now. I guess ok see u at home." She says. "I got to go." She says apologetically.

"It's alight ill see u later." I say walkin her to her car.

"Alright." She kisses again nd this time I make it last a little longer pinning her up against it.

"See u later." I whisper nd pull away, "be careful."

"I will she says blushing nd leavin. I go inside nd sit on the couch excited as hell for Sunday. Imma take her to a carnival nd out to eat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww their goin on a date! What do u think they'll do after the date?

SBlockBestiees1997

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN