Part 23

2 days later

Jon's pov

I'm finally gettin out of this fuckin hospital. I'm waitin for ari to come nd pick me up. I'm healed but is till have to wear bandages to prevent infection. I watch as aris car pulls nd she rolls the window down. "Get in daddy." She purrs nd I look at her like she's crazy before laughin at her. I get in the car nd she starts driving.
"How do u feel? Finally going home?"
"Great but rite now we're goin to go to my house so I can please my woman." I say restin my hand on her hip.
"No we're not having sex. Ur crazy." She remarks.
"I'm dead ass."
"Jon u just got out of the hospital nd the doctor said to take it easy. That doesn't mean go home nd have sex."
"I will take it easy. Nice nd slow nd easy." I joke nd she looks over at me nd rolls her eyes.
"no." she answers as we pull up to my house. She helps me out nd into the house. I walk with her to my room nd she lays me on the bed. She turns on he tv nd lays down with me. "What is that?" She asks a moment later nd gets up grabbing my piece of the floor like its dirty socks. Idk who took that off of me when I was shot nd brought it here probably someone from the trap.
"Ari."I begin to say.
"Is this why they shot at u? Did u provoke them?" She asks me in disgust throwing it on the bed.
"No it was a rival gang. That's what they do. It was not because I had a gun. It's because of who I am."
"U better not be lyin to me Jon." She says.
"I'm not." I say standing up nd walkin over to her. I guess I moved the wrong way cuz my chest starts hurtin real bad nd I hiss in pain grabbing my chest. She rushes over to me helpin me lay down.
"Are u ok?" She asks.
"Yea." I say. She picks up the gun nd begins to walk out. "Where r u going?"
"I'm goin to my house real quick. I'll be back soon nd I'm takin this with me." She says waving the gun at me. She walks out nd I look up at the ceiling. What am I goin to do with that girl? I love her but she can be very persistent when she wants. I watch tv for a while nd start to fall asleep.

Aris pov

Seein that gun in his bedroom floor was scary nd had me thinking of what he used to carry around with him on a daily basis. I drive to my house nd walk in seein trey, Renee, chanti, mom nd Chris in the living room talkin. I hide the gun in my pocket. I head straight to my room when I hear mom at the end of the stairs.
"Hey ari." She says. I turn slightly, the gun out of sight.
"Hey mom."
"How's Jon?"
"He's ok I'm goin back over there in a few." I say
"Ok tell him we said hello."
"Ok I will" I say walkin into my room nd closing the door behind me. I take the gun out of my pokey nd walk to my closet pullin out shoe box nd placin it in it before tuckin it in my closet. I walk back downstairs sayin hi nd bye to everyone nd get in my car nd drivin back to Jon's house. I walk in nd lock his front door. I walk to his room nd see him sleeping peacefully. I smile nd go nd lay down with him. Sensin me he opens his eyes slightly nd puts his arm around me pullin me close to him.
"I love u." He whispers.
"I love u too." I say nd watch him close his eyes nd fall back to sleep. I close my eyes nd relax with him. I'm so happy he's better nd home.
-------------------------------------------------------
What are u guys thoughts on this part? I hope u guys enjoyed it. :)

SBlockBestiees1997

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLLOW