Character intro

Ariana is a 18 year old girl with green eyes, light skin, a big booty, and a attitude to match. She doesnt take shit from no one not her friends, school bitches, or the playas that think they run shit. To Ariana family comes first over everyone nd if fuck with her family u fuck with her . But at this point Ariana has other shit on her mind....

Jonathan is a 20 year old thug who is friends with Trey, Ariana's older brother. Jonathan is tall, light skinned, tatted up nd a total bad ass.Jonathan has no family but in a way that is good for him. He has no rules no one to tell him to do shit or to run his life, Jonathan is in the game all from sellin drugs to rival gang shoot outs.

Trey is a 22 year old man that has to take care of his family since his fathers death. He watches out for his only sister Ariana nd makes sure she keeps her shit together.He's tall, lightskinned and protective when he needs to be.

Renee is an 18 year old girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, nd a average body. Renee is ghetto loud nd a loyal BFF to Ariana. All around good girl nd straight A student with Trey as her boyfriend.

Chantelle is a 19 year old girl with light skin, brown eyes, curves nd a attitude that kills. Chantelle is calm when she needs to be nd a bitch  when she has to. She is Ari's nd Renee's best friend.

SBlockBestiee :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN