Part 8

Part 8

Ariana's pov

After I say good night to Trey i go upstairs to my room nd lie down.

"Good night daddy. I miss you." I mutter nd I go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning to my alarm goin off. I get up nd take a shower before walkin to my room nd gettin dressed. I pull on a baby blue wifebeater nd black jeans along with my white Nikes. I grab my bag, phone nd charger nd head downstairs to see Trey eatin nd mom feedin Chris.

"Hey guys." I say kissin Chris on the cheek.

"Mornin'"Trey says.

"U seem happy this mornin." My mom says. "It's about time."

"Yea" Trey agrees

I sit down nd eat my breakfast before pullin out my phone nd txtin Chanti.

Phone convo

Me: hey Chanti

Chanti😛- hey gurl wyd?

Me: bout to leav 4 school u?

Chanti😛- same meet me in the cafe wen u get there.

Me: iight see u

Chanti😛- kk

End of phone convo

I say bye to the fam nd leave drivin to the school after while later to walk in nd turn the corner into the cafeteria to see Chanti standin there. I walk over to her nd smile.

"Hey Ari."

"Hey Chanti wats up?"

"Nm u know Trey called reneé last nite nd told her that u was doin better nd u know damn well that she was gunna call me." I laugh nd nod.

"Seem like he tellin everyone." I joke.

"Well it's good to see u doin better."

"Yea" we talk for about nothin for the next 20 mins before reneé walks in nd joins us.

"Hey gurls. Ari we still on for today?" She asks.

"Yea."

"Good I was gonna beat ur ass if u said no." She laughs. We chill for a bit nd go to class. The day goes by slow full of work nd drama as usual. Once the final bell rings I get up nd meet up with Reneé nd Chanti.

"Hey." I say

"Hey u ready?"

"I wanna drop my car off at home before we go. U comin Chanti?"

"Nah I'll let yah chill beside I got shit to do."

"Ok." We part nd Reneé follows me home nd I park before runnin in to the house n tellin my mom that I'll be home later. I go back outside nd get into the car with her nd she drives off. First we head to the hair shop and I sit down it's been a minute since I been here I sit there and enjoy it I get my hair in ringlets and I get my hair dyed honey blonde and reneé just gets her hair straightened and gets bangs then we head to the nail shop and I get mine gold with black and silver designs and reneé gets hers purple with black and gold designs then we go to the mall but the whole time I can't get my mind of Jon I really do like him but I don't know what to do I'm going to call him when I get home we go to a few stores and get some clothes and shoes then we go to the food court and get something to eat. We sit down to eat nd reneé looks at me weirdly.

"What?"

"How r u? Dad wise i mean?"

"I'm fine."