BOTM & Updates!

Meet my lil' cutie ♡♡

Her name is Juna (pronounced 'You-na').

Because pet pictures make the best unprofessional pictures! ♡♡

So I just wanted to apologize for the inconvenience! I know that nothing happened for the past few weeks, but that was because my time has been so consumed with vacation, the awards, and other personal stuff.

But now, in this part, I will announce the book of the month and the challenge winners!

Now, if you guys know me, I am a sucker for stories that deal with some of the world's greatest problems.

I don't just look at any lesson, but the ones that could really change someone's life.

And I found just that.

RealLife_FakeStories - Leave Me Alone

I have chosen this story as Book of the Month not just because of how it was written, but what was written. This story not only tells of what lies beneath the surface of people, but also of the consequences of bystanding - of how people react and how others don't react - the consequences of making or not making certain decisions. Even though it is a very short story, I believe there's more underneath the surface than what is shown. You just have to let yourself understand it. And - if you will - apply it to your own life.

And now, for the challenge winners! This is from both assignments #1 & #2.

From #1 - RealLife_FakeStories - JWBC Challenges

From #2 - BladesOfCourage - Monochrome (Secrets)

Please do check out these challenges and the book of the month!

Now because The Solstice Award has started and I will also be judging another awards as well (if you're interested, I think the Midnight Awards is still open! Check out Alexander_Chase's profile to see it!), so this club shall be closed until the awards is over.

Instead of entering your books here, enter them in the awards!! Getting stickers and interviews are so much better than just having a few people read a few chapters, right?!

I hope you guys understand and are okay with this!

Please do have a great rest of your summer!

See you guys in The Solstice Awards~