Dedications #9 + BONUS

Hello my fellow writers!!
Another successful week has passed, and more great books have been submitted.
It is always a pleasure to see people happily participating.

And I am very sorry that I have not been able to read that many stories this week - I have just been very busy with school and my private life.

But, I have successfully been able to read a good amount of stories that were very eye-catching!

Now, without further adieu, let us announce our winners!!

1st place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

JadeHelik - Winter Waltz at the Masquerade》Fantasy《> The style of this book is absolutely outstanding - the way this person writes, the imagery, the plot, the imagination

》Fantasy《
> The style of this book is absolutely outstanding - the way this person writes, the imagery, the plot, the imagination... I already knew this would be first place after reading only two parts. You can easily get engulfed in this one, and stay hyped up with every word. This one definitely deserved 1st place, and deserves many more reads.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Michaelcollin11 - Disturbed》Short Story《> I decided this one second place because of the freaky plot

》Short Story《
> I decided this one second place because of the freaky plot. I am a definite sucker for horror, paranormal, thriller, you name it! When you throw murderers and stalkers in the mix, ay, you got me! To me, it had a taste of mystery (even though we know who the murderer is, but this crazy person is a mystery in themselves), and truly is disturbing.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

ashley5967 - Princess Bellona: A Warrior Is Born
》Adventure《
>The genre is no lie - this truly is an adventure! Imagine medieval times. Now smack it into the 20th century. From that, this story was born. Power-hungry kings, princesses with hidden powers, and cruel murders that (sadistically) get you hooked. This one was definitely one of a kind.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

And that concludes this week's dedications! Congratulations to those of you who won! Hopefully, you are inspired to continue writing, give it your all, and make improvements wherever you see needed to continue to make your way to the top.

Again, I am sorry if some books I have not gotten to, but I promise that I will!! I just need some time because of how busy I've become lately. I was actually working on something, but stopped so that I could do dedications.

You're welcome.

Though, I am never too busy to reply to some comments (because socializing is definitely what I do best!!), so I decided to do a...

●○•°☆ Q/A ☆°•○●

Let's have a little fun over here while we're at it, huh?

I've some questions for you guys to answer, so that I can know the members of this club better.

** <--- For safety reasons, you do not have to answer these

1. What is your favorite color?

2. How many pets do you have?

3. If you do have any pets, do you have any exotic ones? If so, what?

4. Which season do you prefer and why?

**5. Your biggest fear?

**6. What country do you live in?

7. What's your favorite subject in school?

8. What's your most hated subject in school?

9. Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?

**10. Tell one cool fact about yourself not everyone knows.

Now, let's do some would-you-rathers!

1. Would you rather be on an island by yourself or with someone you hate?

2. Would you rather peanut butter or jelly?

3. Would you rather Summer or Winter?

4. Would you rather sketch or paint?

5. Would you rather dragons or unicorns?

6. Would you rather know when you will die or how?

7. Would you rather go through centuries of hell to get to heaven, or centuries of heaven to get to hell?

8. Would you rather do the bean-boozled challenge, or eat the actual things that the beans are flavored as?

9. Would you rather read or write?

10. Would you rather survive in the Amazon Rain Forest or the Evergreens?

Smack those answers in the inline comments!

Also go ahead and ask me some things that you guys would really like to know about me, I'm open to all questions!!

I really like to interact with you guys, and I am never too busy to talk! So come on down!

If you guys do ask questions, I will put my answers in a seperate chapter the next dedications.

Also, comment some things you guys would really like to see here as in how to spiffy up dedications, or some fun things we can do every week after dedications, whether it be small games, Q/As, etc. Even if it is in writing, we can find fun things to do, eh?~

Well, until next Saturday, I hope that you guys have an absolutely safe and fantastic rest of your day and week! Remember to keep writing, for we have to right to write (well, until the freaking FCC takes that right away from us Dec. 14 AHEMAHEM, FREAKING AJIK PAI, AHEMAHEM).