Assignment #2 - May 14 - May 20

Here, have a cute doggie because I don't know what other unprofessional images I can paste up there at the moment.

So last week was pretty good, it went pretty well!!

Now let's see how this week will go with all the books that have been put up!

But before we get into that, let's welcome our new members!!

•┈┈┈••✦♥️✦••┈┈┈•

RealLife_FakeStories
MagnificentWoman

•┈┈┈••✦♥️✦••┈┈┈•

Welcome to the Janus Whitewall Book Club, and I hope you have a great time here!

Now, without further adieu, allow us to get into assignments and all of that good stuff.

Assignment

A must for this week is to read the challenges that have been put up earlier this week. Yes, two brave souls have decided to write a story based off of the prompt that I have given last week! I myself have enjoyed reading them, but I would like to see what you guys think about it! Please read and rate the challenges in JWBC Challenges  by RealLife_FakeStories and "Chromatic #JWBC" in Monochromatic by BladesOfCourage

There were not many people who put up their stories for assignments/book of the month to where we could do rotation, but it was just enough to where we could evenly put 3 people per book.

1. The Darkened Cobblestone Path - Alexander_Chase (3 chapters)
- celaenamoon
- LunarAquarius
- BladesOfCourage

2. Selected - BladesOfCourage (3 chapters)
- RealLife_FakeStories
- OMG_Alyson
- MagnificentWoman

3. Leave Me Alone - RealLife_FakeStories (3 chapters)
- Spider-Hawk
- Ruby_SUN
- Alexander_Chase

And that concludes the assignment for this week! Remember, if you want to have your book put up for assignments, you can fill out the form in Assignment #1, but do make sure you are a member first!! Member forms are in A New Start!!

Challenge

I found that these were actually pretty fun! I'm enjoying people's stories and how creative they can be!

If you have done the challenge last week, you can do the one for this week, too. The only thing is that while you're doing that, your other one will be getting rated by your fellow members!

And this week's prompt is:

You've been married to your husband for about 10 years. You think you know everything there is to know about him. Only one day you walk into the bedroom while he is supposedly still asleep and find that he is in the middle of army-crawling underneath the bed. This is extremely unusual behavior. What the hell is he doing??

Can I be honest?

I am looking for a laugh - but I'd also like to see someone blow my socks off of my hands (because who wears socks on their feet?!). If you have a dark twist to this, be my guest!!! But if we have like minds, make me laugh!

And that is it for this week - good luck guys, and have fun!!

*I honestly feel like I'm forgetting something, but cannot place my finger on it. If you know what I'm forgetting, please tell me xDD*