Dedications #2

OI.
Sorry that I'm updating this late, I actually almost forgot xD

Here, take this flipping adorable baby turtle that's screaming for joy at the authors who won this week.

But this chapter is different.
Instead of just normal dedications, I am going to put 3 books with places.

And our top three winners are...

1st Place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

MagnificentWoman - The Meaning of Life> A moving piece that I believe everyone should read; it is not your average story

> A moving piece that I believe everyone should read; it is not your average story. It sends us a strong message on life lessons and can really touch us in deep places - please, do not pass this story up!
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
celaenamoon - Camp Chamelin
>Gotta thing for mythical creatures? Be introduced to the chamelin! This story is extremely capturing and well written.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

MilkweedSintheSky - One Shot of Love>These stories are sure to give you a good laugh, and are also sweet at the same time

>These stories are sure to give you a good laugh, and are also sweet at the same time.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yes, these are the winners for this week's dedications!
Congratulations on all three of you, your stories had peaked my interest!

And don't be discouraged if any of you readers had submitted a book and didn't make it into this week's dedications. Remember, keep writing and keep submitting books, for you are sure to get into a dedication! There is always next week and the week after that and so on~
And no, your story cannot be dedicated more than once xD

If you would like to, go into the comments and submit books you think are worthy enough to be in next week's dedications.
I am sure to look at them!!

A little serious time between you and I right now, though.
I might be inactive a bit on Wattpad for personal reasons that I will not name.

That does not mean don't submit books.

I promise you all that I will read them when I can. I will only not be updating books (except this one on Saturdays), and I might not be getting involved in a lot of things.
I hope you guys understand, but it isn't too much of a loss! Just a bit of inactivity, if you will.

I hope you guys had and will have a fantastic week.
Remember to keep writing!
(I should have a slogan... Someone in the comments make one for me, I'm too tired to think right now xD)