Well, we have more surprises in hand.

_______the next day_____
Percy POV
The breakfast bellwent off and i lightly shook Annabeth up and she wouldn't budge so I picked her up bridal style and got the kids up and told them to wait in the hall.

Jason POV:
We were all at the table waiting for Percy and Annabeth. Finally, after forever--it was only 5 minutes--Percy walked in holding Annabeth who was still sleeping. "Hard night for her?", i whispered. "Yah it was and you are about to know why.", he said sitting down, putting Annabeth in the chair beside him in the process while she laid her head on hid chest. "Tell us Percy tell us please please pretty please with a cherry on top?!", Leo said. "One. Calm down. Two. Sure. Kids!", Percy said. Kids? Whose kids? His? Mine? Frank's? At the moment 2/3 of the Jackson kids walked in. We were all staring in disbelief with our mouths hanging open. "You'll catch flies.", Percy reminded me. His face was blank. But the next i knowthe Zhang kids have walked in it was the Jackson's turn to looked shocked now too. Including Annabeth who was up now.
Frank POV:
"What the Hades are you doing here Miamora?" Miamora is 13 and a really loyal friend. She has almost everything of Hazel (including powers) except  she had my ability to shape shift into animals. "Im sorry, i couldn't let Allįmäâ and Allįcäâ go off by them selves.. Now it was Piper and Jason's turnto be in shock.
Piper Pov:
Once i heard the twins names, i started to freak. What the Hades were they doing here?! I looked in the door way and sure enough Allįmäâ and Allįcäâ were standing there both scared to death. They are both 16. They both can fly and charm speak. They ran to Jason and i and hugged us while the rest of the children did the same.

Leo Pov: i got up the courage to ask," How about Carter". "Im here dad." He said. I told him to come over and hugged him.
We all had our children back. But little did we know it would only get worse from here.