I will kill that spider infested woman.

Percy POV:
I immediately woke up, sweat running down my body, tears streaming down my face. Annabeth stirred awake at the sound of my jagged breathing. "Perc?", she said, immediately worried, "what's wrong." "I-I kn-ow where Zoe is.", i wheezed out. Annabeth got all serious," really?! Where Percy I to know,tell me," she said. "Arachne's lair.", I mumbled trying not to cry, "Percy, I can't here you speak up hon." "Arachnes lair"I said loud enough for her to hear me. Annabeth sat there stunned and looked at me in the eyes, with tears in her eyes and busted out crying. I hugged her,crying soon she fell asleep miserably in my arms. I'll tell the crew tomorrow. They deserve to know too.

Bianca POV: (4:56 am, storage room, by Percy and Annabeth's room)
This is the best quest ever. Seriously. The only thing I hate is that we are literally stuck in the room until they get off. Luke would not stay still that night he must've been having a dream. If he kept moving like this he'd wake up the whole ship! "Luke! Stop moving around,", I said. he must've thought we were at home. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP.", he said, and for a minute or two I forgot we were also on the ship and not at home too. "NO YOUR THE ONE THATS GONNA GET US CAUGHT." "YOUR YELLING AT ME.", he said. "BECAUSE YOUR YELLING AT ME." At that point we were in a really heated argument that was loud enough to wake up the whole ship!

Annabeth POV:
I'm going to kill that woman. I was sleeping in Percy's arms when I suddenly head a bunch of noise coming from the storage room. "Percy? You hear that?." "Yah, should we go check what it is?", he said. "Get Riptide. I'll get my dagger", I said. We slowly and quietly walked to the storage room. Percy and I looked at each other and I nodded my head at him to open it. Was it a bunch of animals? No it was my own two children. "WH-", i was about to start ranting but Luke interrupted me. "I can explain," and he did. He told me the whole story. And was I mad? Yes, I was. Now Percy was a closed book he had four emotions going on happiness, anger, confusion, disobeyed. "Our room. Now.", I said. And I made them sleep in the bed with us. Oh were they going to be so grounded when we get back home.

Authors Note: I need some ideas. I'm running out and we don't what happened last time cuz I had a readers block and couldn't write for a month! So leave me some ideals in the comments and I'll see which ones I'll like the best and if it's you I'll give you a shout out.

******DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN my BIANCA, my LUKE, THEODORE, ISADORA, my ZOE, AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T FROM PERCY JACKSON******