Chapter 20

That night after school and my MMA practice Oliver drove Barry and I to the house. We pulled up a long drive and stop and a grey house. It had a porch going around the house and a hallway connecting the main part of the house to the large garage with 3 doors. A small black car was parked in the driveway, a woman getting out of the car.
"Hello, Mr. Queen." She greets my dad as we walk up to her.
"Melissa, please it's Oliver." He insists. "This is my daughter Peyton and my fiancé Barry." He introduces us, wrapping an arm around Barry.
"Of course." She walks up the porch and starts talking about specks and random information that I basically ignored as I looked around. As we walked through each room I imagined what we would do to it. The basement would be either a gym or Barry's home lab or both. The attic obviously for storage and the garage could hold my targets for when I practiced at home. The back yard had several large trees and a patio. There was the perfect amount of space for me and Oliver to go on a run in the wooded area that surround the property.
"I'll let you talk." Melissa told us.
"So, what do you think?" Barry looked at me.
"I love it. It's perfect. The study can hold our books and my music stuff. The backyard can be good for archery practice. The basement for a lab for you and a gym for us." I list off my ideas.
"Okay. Barry what do you think?"
"It's perfect. I agree with everything that Peyton thought of."
"They we should get it?" Oliver asked pulling Barry close to him again.
"Yes."
"Definitely." We answer.
"Let's go buy our house." Oliver says smiling. He is still extremely happy unlike anything I had ever seen before.
My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.
Why is Ollie so happy today? Thea texts me.
He found a house. Also I'm doing the planning for the wedding.
Send pics of the house if you are getting it.
Nope. It's a surprise!
You're getting it?!
Not telling. I shut my phone off and walk to Oliver and Barry who were sitting at the table talking with Melissa.
We made an offer and a week later we were approved. Everything that had to be done happened in the next two weeks as the owners wanted to move and sell quickly. We started to move in after they left and did a walk through. My room was on the second floor and had a small balcony that was only for my room. Oliver and Barry's room was at the other end of the hall. I was excited to be back in a house with a yard and not an apartment. Barry is keeping just moving some of his things back into Joe's house for when he needs to stay in Central.
We moved in and I set up my room for the 3rd time since meeting Oliver. I help move all of the other boxes inside and to the right rooms. We were turning the garage into a gym for me and Oliver and then turning one room in the basement into a lab. The other space was like a music room that I could practice in and have friends over. Barry and I turned the study into a library with all of our books and a desk for Oliver to work from when he needed to. Everything was neatly put away.
Oliver and I are very clean and are good at keeping things neat. Barry, not so much.
"Dad, Barry, why don't we have the wedding here?" I ask at dinner while also planning the wedding by asking them questions. We settled on a date. "We don't really want too many people, just our teams, family, friends, I can get the glee club to be the band." I say offering.
"That sound perfect." Barry says looking at my dad. "Don't you think so?" Oliver nods and I write down my ideas. After dinner I stayed home while Oliver went out. Barry sat next to me and gave input on what I was planning and looking up on Pinterest.
My glee club has gone to sectionals and regionals but then never got any farther. I'm honestly surprised that I'm still alive with everything going on. MMA, Karate, Glee club, gymnastics, plus planning for the wedding and when I go and train with my dad. I only had a few months of planning. Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Roy, Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, Iris, Eddie, plus my glee club and a few others were coming to the Wedding. They just wanted a small wedding. I had seating arrangements finished as well as what I was planning on doing for the decorations.

As the date came closer I became more and more stressed.

"Dad, Barry, you both have your tuxes, right?" I yell from my room.