UPDATE

Hello sa'yo.

Una sa lahat. Humihingi po ako ng pasensya, patawad at pag-unawa sa aking pag-alis sa Wattpad sa higit na dalawang taon.

Leaving this account was one of the biggest mistake that I stupidly made.

I was at the point of abandoning this account. I admit that I lost my touch when it comes to writing. I felt so burdened to the point that I often compare myself to other writers. I was blaming myself and asking why I was not good enough.

Sorry for letting you down. I am really sorry for thinking that way to the point that I left readers of this story hanging for two years.

Everything in my personal life went haywire. Those events contributed negatively to my mental health. I had anxiety attacks and depression the latter part of last year, which was my boiling point. It hit me hard. I often pass out at work and hyperventilate. I thought that was the end of me.

This might seem irrelevant but that was when I started to re-think. I thought about how I was feeling when I was still continuously writing for this story. I felt happy back then. I felt unbounded. I felt limitless.

And I now chose to go back to my craft: writing.

Allow me to redeem myself. Please allow me to continue writing for my first love: Kade and Hanna.

I admit that I was still kind of childish when I started writing this story. But I swear to give their love story justice as much as I could.

I also haven't used Wattpad for years. I still have a lot of catching up to do with how everything works with the new buttons and features so please be patient with me while I figure things out.

Let me start over again. Allow me to heal while writing stories for all of you.

I don't know you guys personally but I wanted to thank you one by one.

This time, I'll just let my passion flow from within me.

Also, I already planned on continuing my other stories and writing new ones. Please watch out for those :)

Thank you so much for not giving up on my babies: Kade and Hannah.

- Anya ♥️

(Help me decide if I should post an update for the next chapter, or should I fix the published chapters first? Hehe.)