Chapter 62- [Dots]

NOTE: I am very sorry for the late and short update. I am disturbed by different sort of things. I am so sorry. So please enjoy this chapter. Thanks!
-ANYA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV

Today, I plan to bring Eliza to the cemetery. It's been three weeks since the accident at nakakalakad na ako. We talked to my daddy and Eliza's dad as well.

I guess, hindi na matatanggal yung galit ng mga ama namin. But however, they agreed on our relationship. As long as we keep on understanding and loving each other, our fathers are in favor of the love that we are feeling.

Eliza's father apologized to my dad. My dad did the same too. Her father is now stable in Seattle. Doon na sya permanently. That is where their modelling firm is based. Afterall, Eliza's dad is the head of a Multi-billion advertising empire. I made a promise to him na aalagaan ko si Eliza for him. But he is obliged to go back if his daughter needs him.

Meanwhile, daddy treated Eliza like his real daughter. He even spoiled her with random things that a girl loves. I guess that he had himself another child dahil sa pag spoil nya sa girlfriend ko.

I think that my Dad started to get his life back. He never brings trashy girls anymore. He is now more focused sa business deals na pinapahawak sa kanya ng daddy ni Kade. They are planning on building a 7-star resort and hotel somewhere in Boracay.

As for Eliza, she never smoked again. Yes, naninigarilyo sya dati. Occasionally lang naman but I encouraged her to stop. We are both focused on graduating and giving our best shots to aim a higher grade before we enter college.

"Hey." Eliza sipped on her orange juice as she brings me back to the present.

I smiled at her. "Why? Are you done?" I said, pertaining to her snacks.

"Kinakabahan ako." She then sighed.

I held her hand and kissed it. "Don't be. Pupuntahan lang naman natin sya."

She just nod.

Later on, we arrived to that place. It was quiet. So quiet that I can even hear the footsteps on an ant. The cold morning air passed her hair. I can sense that she's regretting everything.

Yumuko kaming dalawa at naglagay ng mga bulaklak sa bato kung saan nakaukit yung pangalan nya.

"M-mommy..." Eliza mumbles and I can feel that she's preventing herself from crying. "M-mommy I'm sorry..."

I held her hand and let her talk to her.

"Sorry kung sinisi kita sa lahat." Napahagulgol na sya. "H-hindi ko man lang nakita yung sakripisyo mo when you brought me out in this world. I'm so sorry Mommy..."

"Sssh... Stop crying babe."

She did not looked at me and continued to talk. "I love you Mommy. I r-really do... B-but instead of being grateful for all your sacrifices, I chose to wrath my heart with hatred towards my own mother. I-I was so scared, Mom. I envy every little girl that has their mothers by their side. T-to comb their hair and even tuck them to sleep every night." Her voice then broke as she cried. "Look at me now, mommy..." She chuckled a little. "I-I'm a grown up now. You made me strong by all the hatred I felt towards you... But still, I love you... And I did not regret to be your child."

My eyes became damp as if I'm about to cry. I somehow felt guilty that I stole the time that she was supposed to be with her mother. Our mother.

Umupo sya sa lawn kung saan nakalibing ang mommy namin. "I love you Mom. I will always be your sweet little princess." She then end her talks with a warm smile on her lips.

"I'm sure that Mom will be proud of you, babe." I sat beside her and wiped her tears.

"Thank you Daniel. Thank you for telling me the truth. I was blinded for years. Thank you." She then hugged me as she cried on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANNA's POV

"Teka Kade!"

"Bakit?"

"W-wait lang."

"Ugh. Come on. Make it fast."

Aish. Mainit na naman ang ulo. Grabe talaga yang lalaking 'yan! Sarap gilitan sa leeg.

"Bakit ka ba kasi nagmamadali?" I asked habang inaayos yung buhol ng rubber shoes ko.

He scoffed. "Come on wife, you look utterly beautiful even without that goddamn shoes."

Pinamulahan ako ng mukha. Agad akong tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo ko sa sofa ng aming malawak na sala.

"Let's go?" Alok ko sa kanya.

Nakita ko kung paano tumaas at bumaba ang balikat nya. Agad niyang hinubad ang sapatos nya at umakyat sa taas, pabalik sa kwarto nya.

Hala? Kanina nagmamadali, ngayon naman ayaw umalis? Tss.

Agad akong umakyat at kinatok ko yung pinto ng kwarto nya. "Hoy Kade! Anong topak mo? Tara na, let's go."

"No need." Nagulat ako ng buksan nya yung pinto.

"Hay. Ang gulo ng utak mo!" Singhal ko sa kanya.

"I'm not gonna be a dad! Kaya di na natin kailangan umalis!"

Aba aba! At kelan pa sya naging manghuhula? -_-

Papunta kasi kami sa OB-Gyne to confirm if I was pregnant or not. Hay ewan ko ba dito sa asawa kong hilaw! Excited magkaanak >_<

Isang beses pa lang naman may nangyari sa amin eh. I am still embarassed whenever he bring this topic up.

"T-Tara na kasi..." Pilit ko sa kanya.

"Turn around."

"H-ha?"

"SABI KO TUMALIKOD KA!"

Nagulat ako nang sumigaw sya. He never shouted at me like that... Naguguluhan akong tumalikod sa kanya. Narinig ko na naman yung buntong-hininga nya.

He slammed the door closed after frustated stated: "May tagos ka."

Patay.

Hindi ko alam na meron ako ngayon. I was left dumbfounded on his room's doorway. I'm so pathetic. Baog ba ako? O baka naman wala akong ovaries?

Napaupo na lang ako sa hallway bago ang kwarto ko. Then, I cried. I cried silently at unti-unti nang sumasakit yung puson ko dahil sa dysmenorrhea. Pero mas masakit yung puso ko.

What have I done???

I disappointed him.....

TO BE CONTINUED....