Chapter 13: Meeting The Payne's

Hey!! So since I left you guys with a cliffhanger in the last chapter I decided to update way quicker then I did last week. Plus I got over 50 votes and comments....AHHHHHHHHH THANK U GUYS SO MUCH I LUV U!!! Who's happy?!! Lol. So I noticed some people loved the new cover...I FUCKING DO TOO!!! I could stare at the picture all day even though I know its photo shopped... Its actually my wallpaper on my phone and my background on twitter. Why couldn't it be real?? WHY!!!!! They like need to have Ziam babies..Now!!! Ugh. Anyways watch the video. Its really cute!! Tell me what u think!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Riley?" Niall gasped. "Hey Niall! How are you?" Riley asked acting totally normal. He scanned the ice bags and punctured some numbers on the cash register. "I thought you were dead." Niall said as he couldn't believe he was here, in front of us. If I'm being honest I cant believe it either. I mean I slept with Niall's ex, how do you explain that? Sure I didn't know who he was but it doesn't mean I still don't feel guilty. There I was sleeping with a man that was supposed to be dead while his ex wasn't over him. If I had known moving with Liam was going to be like this, with all the drama, then I would've run away when I had the chance. Though Liam didn't really give me a chance.

"Yeah I was. I thought I had died too. The beat me to a pulp when I tried to leave. I don't know, someone must have found me and taken me to the hospital because next thing I know I woke up in a white room with a bunch of cables and needled in my body. Once I was able to leave, I talked to some of my family members who didn't hate me and asked them for money. I was able to get an apartment and a job. And here you are!" Riley finished leaning against the counter. "Why didn't you come back to us...me?" Niall whispered. I know this must be hard for him. He spent years crying and lonely, in a relationship way, over a guy who basically lied. "I wish I would've. But see, I wasn't really into you anymore. You were such a baby, always needed protection, so sensitive. I couldn't date someone like that." Riley explained.

I felt Liam tense beside me. I looked down and saw the hand I wasn't holding turning into a fist. His grip on my hand started to tighten. I saw his eyes turning really dark. Almost black. It was a really scary sight. Liam was like a puppy, if you hurt him in anyway it feels like you just hurt a new born puppy. Now, now he looks like a freaking rottweiler. His jaw was clenched and he was shooting glares over Niall's head. "You what?! Niall spent years lonely because he wasn't over you! You couldve come back to us and told us that you were alive but didn't want to be with Niall. Maybe he would've moved on earlier!" Liam spat. Riley raised his hands in the air as in surrender. "My bad. But like I said before, Niall is just too innocent." Niall let out a loud sob and feel to the ground on the puddle of wine and glass. "Nialler!! Get up!!" Liam let go of my hand and picked up Niall who's trousers were not white anymore but pink.

"You're sick! Did you know that?" I spat. Riley smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Really? You didn't seem to think I was sick when you were practically fucking yourself on my fingers." He said. I stormed up to him and brought my fist back, then connecting it with his mouth. "Shit!!" He mumbled as he stumbled back. Blood started dripping from his mouth and into the floor. "By the way, the only reason I did that was cause I needed money." I spat before walking out forgetting about the ice bags. I could hear Niall and Liam walking behind me. I opened the car door and sat down putting my hat over my face. "Hey what happened Ni?" Monica asked as Niall sat next to her. "Nothing, don't worry babe." He mumbled looking out the window. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt a hand on my thigh running up and down comforting. I took the hat off and saw Liam smiling weekly at me.

I tried to smile but I couldn't. I felt terrible. I nodded and covered my face again. This past week has been oddly interesting. First Liam has like a multiple personalities disorder, then Danielle cheats on him, and now Riley has appeared again. I cant believe it. It actually seems like our life is pulled out of a movie. If this was a movie then you would know what was coming next. One of the main character fights with one of the extras, then they become friends again. The two main characters fall in love and they live happily ever after. Hahaha, no. That's not going to work. I don't know if Niall is mad at me but if he is I wouldn't blame him. Trust me I would be mad too.