Chapter 9: Believe Me!

Zayns's P.O.V:

That can’t be her...can it? Well it is the same hair, same eyes, same skin tone, same clothes she had on yesterday, yeah it’s her. But why? Who was that guy? Why was she with that guy? Was she with him all night? Is she cheating on Liam? I don’t know but I want answers, like now. If she is cheating on Liam I will surely tell him because I know he doesn’t deserve this. I turned around and saw the lads staring at her. Their eyes almost bulging out of their sockets, mouths opened, coffees spilled on the ground. Niall looked down and pouted. "Noooo...!” he whispered eyeing the coffee with a sad expression. I turned around and saw Danielle and the guy getting up. "Quick!" I hissed pushing them out the door but not towards the car. I lead them to the side of the building and pushed them behind the trash can. I coughed and covered my nose. Damn it smells like rotten fish over here.

I hid just in time as Danielle and the guy walked by hand in hand.  Once they were out of sight Niall stood up from his crouching position. "Was that..." he started.”Yup!" I finished. I can’t believe it. "That bitch!" Niall hissed clenching his hand into a fist. "Whoa calm down tiger!" Louis exclaimed with a chuckle putting a hand on Niall's shoulder to calm down. "Lou's right. We need to calm down and find out what’s going on." Harry said standing up, dusting his pants off. "How?" Louis held up a hand and walked over to front peering over the wall. He turned to us and motioned for us to come closer with his hands. I stood up and walked over following Niall and Harry. Louis walked out and starting to head the direction they walked in with us following him.

We caught up to them and walked behind them, they were talking but we couldn’t make out the words they were saying. Louis pulled out his phone and clicked on the camera app. "What are you doing?!" I whispered in his ear. "What does it look like I’m doing?" he asked me not answering my question. "Taking a picture...?" I meant for it to come out as a statement but it came out more like a question. "Bingo!" Louis said snapping a picture of them walking. "Where are they going?" Harry asked looking around. It looked like we were in a neighbor hood. "I don’t know but we should be careful w-" Niall got cut off when we took a left and he bumped into someone. "Oomph" Niall said as he walked back. It was Danielle and the dude. "Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis? Is that you?" Danielle asked narrowing her eyes. "Run!!!" I whispered. We turned around and dashed the direction we came from.

"Dude were toast!!" Louis called dashing past us. Oh my god what if she asks when she gets home? "Hell yeah we are!!!" Niall said taking out his phone and dialing a number. "Who are you calling?" I asked as the Starbucks came into view. "I’m calling Liam to see if he’s up!!" I stopped on my tracks making Harry bump into me. "You can’t call Liam!" I exclaimed taking the phone of his hands and shoving in my pocket. What the hell was he going to say 'Oh Hey Liam, yeah we just saw Danielle and she cheating on you!' yeah, no. That’s just not how it works. "Why?!" he asked taking a step towards me as I took a step back. "Get in!!" Louis ordered from the driver's seat. We all jumped in while Louis dashed through the street forgetting about the speed limit.

As we were passing we saw Danielle and the guy in the same place we left them just making out this time. Seriously how can she live with herself? "Do you think I should tell Liam?" I asked to no one in particular. "Yes!!" they all said at the same time. Creepy. "Alright but I need the picture" Louis threw the phone backwards without taking his eyes of the road. "Send it to you!" he ordered. I tried to unlock the phone but I couldn’t. "What’s your password?" I saw Harry blush and Niall chuckle. "It’s HazzabearismyoneandonlyiloveuHarry" Damn that’s a long password but it’s adorable. "Awe!" I said. "Shut up!" Harry snapped playfully. I unlocked it and looked for the picture. I clicked send and handed it back to Louis.