Prologue

-Prologue-

Zayns P.O.V:

I entered the house, dropping my book back at the foot of the stairs. "Zayn?" My mum called. "Vas Happenin?!" I used my catchphrase which I know drove her nuts. "Come join us for dinner." my dad said. I walked in to see my mum, dad, and three sisters eating around the table. I took a seat and grabbed the mash potato bowl adding some into my plate, the adding some chicken. But I wasn't hungry. I started playing around with my food. "Honey is there something you need to get out of your chest?" my mum asked. I took a deep breath. Is now or never. "Yes I do." everyone fell quite and all attention was towards me. "I'm gay." Everyone looked at each other before bursting out laughing except Doniya.

"Th- Good one Zayn!!" my sister little sister Safaa said between breaths. "Yeah sweety that was hilarious.!" my mum said. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled making everyone calm down. "I'm not kidding!! I don't like girls or their lower regions. I like guys and their lower regions. Ive always have!" I exclaimed. It felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. Doniya had known since I was 10 and I told her. She supports me but I don't think my family will. My mums mouth was hanging open, Waliyha's eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of their sockets and my dad well he was purple.

"YOUR WHAT!!??!!" My dad screamed slamming his hand down on the table snapping everyone form their state of shock. "I'm gay" I repeated. "Out!" my mum pointed. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Out! We never wanna see you again you faggot. OUT!!" Waliyah screeched. This cant be happening. I'm only 13 years old. "Where I'm I gonna go?!" I asked. "We don't care. No son of ours is gay!" My mum said grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and tossing m out the door like a trash bag. "But mum I-" she cut me off. "I'm not you mother anymore. Now leave.!" she closed the door on my face. Tears built up in my eyes as I stared out the street. I'm alone now.

"Psst Zayn over here!" I heard someone whisper. I turned around to see Doniya in a tree. I walked over to her. "Here" she said tossing me a book back. "Whats this?" I sniffled. "Clothes some money, make sure to use it well and some other things. I'm sorry Zayn that I cant do anything more. I really love you and support you. You will always be my brother" she gave me a hug. "Thank you D and I love you." I said hugging her back. We heard my mum calling for her so we pulled away. "Good bye brother." she climbed up some more branches and into my window. My old window.

I turned around and started walking down the street. Starting my new life.

-6 years later-

"You were great last night babe. Here" said the man handing me 250 pounds. I nodded putting up my pants and shirt. "We should do it again sometime." he said. I walked out the apartment quietly without replying. I'm 19 years old now and its been 6 years since I got kicked out of my house. I haven't seen my parents and my sisters since then. In the book back , Doniya had packed my ipod, some clothes, and 89 pounds. I was able to save the money for about a year but then I ran out. I needed food and stuff, so I sold myself. Well my body anyways. I would have sex with men for money and that wasn't something I was proud of. I would cry myself to sleep everyday. I went inside the drug store, buying a pack of cigarettes. "Thank you" I said to the cashire as I payed her the money.

I walked down the hill and under the bridge. That's where Ive been living since then. I tried asking my other family members for shelter but they denied me. I sat down on the cardboard and took out my blanket wrapping it around me. It was a chilly day today. I took out my watch and saw it was 3 hours before I had another client so I just lay-ed on my back and drifted of to sleep.

I felt my shoulders being shaken ed. I opened my eyes to be met by a pair of brown chocolate eyes. I looked around and saw it was dark. Oh crap I over slept. I sat up rubbing my eyes. In front of me stood a very handsome boy. He had light brown curls and chocolatety eyes. He was wearing a track suit. "Hey mate why are you here?" he asked. Wow his voice was like a melody. "I l-live here" I said. "Why? Anyways I'm Liam." he said. Liam. What a beautiful name. Damn I sound like a star-struck girl. "Zayn. I live here cause....my parents kicked me out. Nice to meet you but I have to go." I said putting everything in my book back before starting to walk away.

I felt him grab my arm. I saw fear written over eyes. Fear from what? I don't know. "Let me go Liam I have to get to my...job" I said starting to pull away but his grip on me started to tighten. "No I'm not letting you." he said . "Why? I don't know you now let me go." I said trying to pull away. "I said no!" what is his problem? "And I sa- AHHH!" He grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulders. He walked over to where my things where and picked them up. "Put me down!!" I said hitting his back. "No cant do Zayn." he said. "Where are you taking me?" I had a great view of his arse so I couldn't really complain. "My house. Well our house now." did he mean I was going to move in with him? But he doesn't know me!.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I care!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I decided to start a new story with a new bromance. I'm not going to start it until Ive finished my Ziall story but I just thought of this and decided to write it down. So do you guys want me to continue.?