Chapter 30: Our Wedding

Hey here's the second chapter I was gonna post.!!! (if u havent read the one before then go do it!) This is the last chapter. I cant believe it! Seriously thank u so much for the support and love. Ur comments were so lovely and kept me motivated. The amount of fans I gained was incredible. Seriously I love u guys. Just because this story is almost over doesn't mean there isn't more to come. Again thank u so much. Listen to the song on the side:)

By the way this chapter was already written in one of my other stories (The Fight, it was Ziall) so i just changed the names and some of the stuff so if its familiar then that's why, k.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

here's the last chapter of Because I Care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Skip to the wedding please!! I don't wanna leave before hearing about it. Please papa and daddy. Lets hear the wedding part!!" Ally begged Louis and Harry who were about to get up and leave. Louis looked at me and I shrugged. I guess we could skip to the wedding and it was getting late. "Okay fine!" Louis sighed staying seated. Ally squealed and turned to us. "Okay so..."

Zayn's P.O.V:

Today was the day.

I was so nervous. Its been a few months since the proposal and everything was ready. My sisters had come down with Greg and stayed at a hotel near by. They helped a lot. Doniya andLiam's sister got a long really well so they included her in some of the planning along with Waliyah and Safaa who got to do easy things. Karen paid for a lot of the stuff, most of Liam's family paid. Somehow Doniya got some of my family to give money too and come. We had a bachelor's party yesterday. We decided to have it together because really? Its stupid if we did it separate and it saved money.

I was currently waiting for Louis and Harry to come to get the rest of the stuff so I could get ready! My sisters and Greg were on there way already. There was a knock on the door and I opened it revealing Louis "I'm here to help!" I smiled and started handing him boxes which he passed to Harry who took put it in a small cart so they could bring everything to the car. Slowly the living room cleared as the boxes left. Once we were done, I gave out a sighed of relief.

"Dude I’ll see you later okay!" Louis said picking up his stuff where he left them on the door. "Alright thanks for everything!" he nodded. "Anything for friends" he said before walking out the door. I closed the door and leaned against it. Today is the day. I let out a small squeal before running to the bathroom. I stripped down quickly and got inside the shower cleaning every piece of skin available on my body. Today I have to be perfect. I scrubbed everywhere, I felt like I was in the Hunger Games when Katniss gets cleaned by those people in the capitol. I took my watermelon shampoo bottle and smelled it. Umm it smells good; I squirted some on my hand and washed my hair.

Once I was satisfied I shut the water off and stepped out using the towel to dry myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist before I opened the door. I walked to my room, opening the door to see a suitcase in the middle of the room. What the hell? Why would I -Oh that’s right our honeymoon. Liam refuses to tell me where we are going. I’ve guessed a lot of places including Antarctica, and he just says 'No'. Ugh he’s so stubborn....and that’s why I love him. I saw the tux lying on the bed already ironed and ready. I smiled as I walked over to one of my drawers taking out a pair of Calvin Klein boxers before slipping them on. I slipped on my socks too.

I was about to walk over to the bed when my door opened and in came Waliyah. "Waliyah?" I asked. She had a small strapless white dress that went above her knees. The top part had little sparkles. She was wearing heels that made her small figure somewhat a lot taller. To be honest she looked stunning. "You know you’re not supposed to take attention away from the people getting married right?" I smirked as she rolled her eyes. "Shut up. I’m here to help you." She walked over to the bed and picked up the shirt. "Arms out!" She ordered. I did as she told me, as she slipped my arms into the sleeves and buttoned it.