Chapter 11: SnowStorm

Duchess of Minos smiled to herself...proud of what she has done. 

Soon the King and Queen of Roseilia are going to die from their food poisoning...which suprised her that no one had noticed at all.

Then Princess Neveira doomed herself by setting off an eternal winter and now Princess Melody...she was going to freeze to death soon.  And she knew she should've not have brung her son along...he was weak and too nice like his father.

Which is how he lost his life in a battle by helping the enemy when they were defenseless and both decided to do a treaty until the right moment came to murder the king. 

So she made a vow to be a ruler that would bring any kingdom down to it's knees and show how powerful a woman can be.

 She walked towards the room with the other world leaders. She puts her face filled with grief as though she had lost someone she loved. "Duchess what is wrong?!" one of them said with concern. 

"Princess Melody, my beautiful daughter-in-law, and my son Prince Alexander...is dead" Duchess cried. They all came towards her to comfort her and gave her a chair.

"They got to say their marriage vows...before she died in his arms and he came over with so much grief...he killed himself with a dagger" she explained. 

"But how did Melody-" but cut them off when she said "By the Snow Queen...Neveira". They all gasped in shock. "By her own sister..." one of them said softly.

"We must do something to this monster!" The King yelled. "If something happens to the King and Queen...the people of Roseilia will look up to you" a woman said.

 The Duchess looked distraught but in her mind she was smiling and getting ready for a celebration...to be the ruler and save Roseilia from destruction and no one will know of the dastardly deed of what she had done.

 As she walked towards the throne room, she was stopped by noises of feet coming her way. She turned around to see the world leaders in shock. "What is it?" She asked trying not to sound rude.

"The princess...she...escaped!" The Guard said through each breath. Duchess yelled "What!" which made everyone flinch.

Then she walked through the crowd and when no one was looking she grabbed the sword.

This ends now! The Duchess thought as she walked out the door.

 ~Melody's POV~

It was awful! Everyone is in danger!

And to top it all off...it was all because of me...

I felt my eyes sting and it only made it the cold worse...but I didn't care!

Then I looked at Alexander who looked at me with concern. "Don't cry Mel...everything is going to be fine" he told me. 

I tried to smile for him...but it was very hard to do so....since of everything that has happened.

He looked at the door curiously. I turned to see the door as well...the knob started to move! Someone is going to free us!

And I was really happy to see my favorite Snow bear Frosty! Apparntly he opened the door with his nose while we explained about everything that has happened.

He was shocked but he helped us. He built the fire which I tried to protest.

"Frosty don't! y-You'll m-melt!" I told him. But he was mesmerized by it till his arm caught on fire. "Sometimes people were worth melting for" he replied.

I smiled then his face started to melt. He tries to keep it together and said "Okay maybe not this second". I couldn't help but giggle.

I was talking to Alexander about the act of true love and wondering what it could mean...until..."Hey look! It's Daechion and Chance!" Frosty yelled.

I got up...well much as I could. We looked at eachother excitedly then noticed how ice was coming at the castle!

We tried our best to run and get help. I told Frosty to find Alexander help while I look for my sister.

I just hope we don't get trapped....

Or even worse...