Chapter 4: She's My Sister

~Melody's POV~

I couldn't help but wonder about this...

My sister who was going to be queen in just in a short year...

Is now turns out to be a Snow Queen.

"Melody come quickly!" Mother yelled. I ran towards the square of town where everyone was waiting and talking to one another of what had happened. The man who called my sister a witch walked towards me with a look that didn't seem comforting.

 "Is she a witch as well?!" The man asked. My eyes went wide as saucers...did he honestly think?!

"What are you implying that our daughters are those of evil creatures?!" Father said angrily. The man glared at him and it was silent as the two men had a stare showdown. As they reach for their swords but Mother stopped them.

"Now we can't be fighting! We must-" then she cut herself off when a small flurry came down from the sky...but it was springtime!

"See! Your daughter is going to freeze us to death!" The man yelled. Everyone were shocked and were whispering and mumbling to eachother. I walked up towards them. 

"I shall go! Since it's kind of my fault...so" I told them. Then Alexander grabs my hand and looks at me in concern. "But-" he started to say but I cut him off by saying "Bring me my horse please!".

"You can't do this....it's too dangerous and I don't want to see you hurt" Alexander told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek "It's sweet that you care about me...but I need to go" I replied.

Daechion got on his horse and smirked at me "Sorry but I'm not going to let a poor defensless princess all alone" he teased. I glared at him and sticked my tongue out which he chuckled at.

"Are you sure about this? You don't think she would h-" Alexander started to say but I gave him a reassuring smile and said "She's my sister...she'll never hurt me".

The guards opened up the gates and soon as they did Daechion and I rode off towards the mountain.

I hope...that my sister is okay? 

Where ever she is...