Chapter 3: I'm Free

~Neveira's POV~

I couldn't believe it!

My nightmare came true...

 The day where my powers were revealed to everyone. But I tried so hard to keep it in and not let it show in any way. Now everyone knows including the one I didn't want to know it the most...my little sister Melody.

But I guess that no matter how hard I tried to keep it in, it was going to come out one way or another. It was growing stronger and stronger as I grew older so I had to stay inside the castle...away from my family, servants, and subjects to keep them safe. 

Of course my parents helped me to try to control my powers but they didn't understand it like I did. So I done some research in the castle library and came across a book about a group of creatures that could help me but it didn't say how I could....leaving me to try to find a way to control it on my own.

But now...why do I feel so...free? I feel so free! Not locked away or keeping to myself! I think this is where I meant to be! 

So I look at the glove in my left arm then at my right one with no glove at all. I took if off and watched fly into the wind. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes once more and with a smile I ran with all my might.

I kept running on this snowy mountain with a smile that I hadn't had for years. I got to the highest I could go then I looked around. I wonder what I can do? 

I closed my eyes and moved my hands upward...then I open them again and I was shocked at what I saw!

Ice was going up and around me forming a building! I smirked as I moved my hands as my sparkles of snow and ice came out of my hands creating my castle. After that was done I let down my long wavy brown hair out of it's messy bun.

Then I saw something going shining in the distance....it came towards me. It seemed to be sparkles that started to give form of a woman. She was beautiful.

She had long black hair with white highlights that went down to her waist, eyes that were blue as the sky, and pale blue lips. She seemed to be wearing a kimono that was different shades of blue.

"w-Who are you?!" I asked my voice clearly shaking. The woman came towards me with a kind smile and said "Don't worry my dear...I see you have come at last".

I raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" I asked again. "You are the one we have been waiting for on this mountain...the queen of winter has finally come" the woman told me.

I nodded then saw others that were outside cheering and smiling at me. I smiled and waved at them. "See we all waited for your arrival...since you've come of age" the woman said happily.

Then with a wave of her hand....my clothes from my coronation started to fade. It changed into a similar sweetheart bodice and the bottom was flowy.

It had a ribbon tied around my waist it was pink. I had shoes that seemed to be made out of crystal. The dress I had on is and blue trims and it's white with snowflake patterns on it.

But I still had my pink crystal tiara...then I noticed a train that was blue with pink and green sparkles. The woman then walked me towards an mirror and I saw that my appearance changed!

My hair was now snowy white, my eyes from chocolate brown to icy blue, and my lips from cherryblossom pink to a pale blue like the woman's, but I still had my pale skin.

"Now my dear...you shall be truly free from those who never truly knew you" she told me.

I nodded then walked towards the balcony. I stared at the sunset and formed a smile. "Thank you s-" but I cut myself off when I realized she was gone. 

For the first time...I finally felt free