Chapter 8: A Sister's Reunion?!

~Melody's POV~

We met an wonderful friend! 

His name is Frosty and he was an snowman my sister and I would build together and we always thought it was cute that he was a snow bear. 

And now he is alive!

But now he is showing us the way to my sister...

Which makes me nervous and scared at the same time...

She went up to the mountain which is really tall and has scary wildlife...mostly the wolves and not all of the wildlife is scary...but you get my point!

We got to a rocky cliff side part of the mountain. That must have been where my sister went to to get to the top!

I started to climb it....

And that is when I heard the annoying voice...

"What are you doing?!".

~Daechion's POV~

Melody was trying to climb on the rocky side of the mountain...

"What are you doing?!" I asked. She grunted as she got her foot on the little rock. "To see my sister!" she replied.

I shook my head and raised an eyebrow "You're going to kill yourself" I told her. Chance,my horse, looked at me and shook his head as well. 

"You know...most people go up a mountain to be alone" I added. She talked through each breath "No one...wants to be...alone". 

She moved her feet and almost fell. "Nope go there...not there!" I yelled. Chance made a neigh that sounded like a laugh. "You know what! I'm going to block out for now!" She snapped.

Man...Melody is sure Ms.Feisty Pants?!

"Hey Chance! I found a staircase that will lead you where you need to go" Frosty yelled. Melody laughed "Thank goodness! Quick catch!". I open my arms and catched her as she fell.

I looked at her....she had a beautiful face but she was annoying...and her eyes were an emerald green. 

She jumped out of my arms. "Wow! That was some kind of crazy trust excerise?!" Melody said then walked off.

Good thing she didn't see my blushing face....

~Melody's POV~

We finally walked up all of the icy steps...

"Phew....flawless!" Dae said clearly impressed...and I coudln't help but be impressed as well.

I looked up to see an glorious ice castle...it was lovely and had many shades of blue and purple shining against the sun that is shown through. 

"Okay I'm gonna cry" Dae said with a sniff. "Go ahead I won't judge" I told him. 

I walk up towards the steps to the door. I was about to knock but I stopped....

"Knock...just knock...why isn't she knocking?...does she know how to knock?" Frosty asked Dae. Then I finally knock about 4 times...the door finally opened!

That was a first! I turn around to Dae and Frosty. "I'm going in alone for now...last time I let my sister met a guy she froze everything" I said nervously. 

"Aww! Come on this is amazing!" Dae said in frustration. Frosty was about to walk in but I grabbed his arm. "Sorry Frosty...but I need to talk to her alone" I told him. 

He nodded and went back outside with Dae waiting with Chance.

I walked inside and it was so beautiful and unbelievable....

Then I heard someone walk down the stairs...

And it was Nieve! But she looked so different...in a good way.

She looks pretty happy to....

~Neveira's POV~

"My dear...you need to one little thing and it'll be all over" Kurami told me. I shook my head. Then she looked at me with a look meant to kill. 

Before she got to say anything...there was a knock at the door. 

"A visitor?!" Kurami thought out loud. Then I went downstairs and I saw someone so familiar...

It was Melody! 

"Woah! Nieve you look different! A good different...you look amazing!" Melody said in amazement.

I giggled and replied "Thank you..I had no idea what I was capable of". 

"Look I'm sorry at what happened back there and-" but I cut her off when she tried to climb one step of the stairs. "No! It's okay..." I told her. 

Then I heard the door open again and saw an snow bear. "Hey! I'm Frosty and I like warm hugs!" it said "You built me...remember that?".

I nodded but still in shock. "Frosty...yes I remember" I replied. Melody smiled and kneeled down to Frosty's level.

"We used to build him...oh Nieve! We were so close" Melody said then she was silent for a moment then said "We can be like that again".

I smiled remembering the good times with my sister but then I realized of who was upstairs....

"No we can't" I told her and ran back upstairs and hope that Kurami isn't there. 

"Nieve wait! Please don't shut me out again!" Melody yelled. She kept telling me as I ran from her that she wasn't afraid or keep my distance anymore....

If she only knew....

Then we head up to my chambers near the balcony. I looked around and Kurami wasn't there...good.

"Please Mel....go back home...your life awaits" I told her "Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates..."

Melody looked at me like something was wrong....

"I have a feeling you don't know..." Mel said then I asked "What do I don't know?".

"Roseilia's in deep, deep, deep snow" Mel replied and my eye's widen. 

I thought everyone was safe....

If I was far away and be who I'am without hurting anyone...

But it can not be!

Then I saw a shadow that looks just like....

"For the first time in forever...I finally understand and we can head down this mountain together" Mel said happily. I shook my head. "You can just unfreeze it...right?" she asked.

"I can't...I don't know how?!" I said in shock. She tried to tell me that we can do this together but I was scared...about everything!

Then Kurami emerged in the shadows...

"You're not safe here!" I yelled. "No I won't leave without you!" Mel yelled back. 

Then I felt myself getting colder...then I yelled "Mel! Please go! You have to go!".

Ice went everywhere and it hit Melody....

Kurami smiled an evil grin...

A boy ran in with Frosty and helped Mel up. "You okay?" he asked and Mel nodded. 

I can't believe of what has happened?!