'What are we about to do... or become? P1'

After leaving the bodies to remain stowed away...

Dr. Burke and his lab coats gave them a tour of the rest of the base. It had just about everything they needed to live and thrive down below the ice.

It had the labs of course; 2 were larger than the others so the experiments and observations could take place for all 5 of them.

(That would be Sheldon)

Along with a Observations/security room with a huge screen and several monitors for Burke's little 'security guards' to monitor the outside and inside of the base; or if things got out of hand...

But the best part of the base that appealed to them the most, was the huge training arena.

Then there were a few separate small training simulation rooms they could choose from that were attached along side of it. But they were also going to be used for training and observations after and during the experiments.

There was also a shooting range. Weapons and armory room, high tech/gadget room to work and rebuild what you needed or customize. (Which appealed to Cricket the most because he was the 'gadget' and high 'tech' guy of the group.)

Just about everything needed to keep a soldier sane.

For an assassin, it takes a bit a more...

Then of course there was the girls and guys side of the base, where their quarters were; each had their own little cafe's, private showers, mini lounge...

-

After the tour, Dr. Burke let them have the rest of the night off. So they could eat, sleep, or have a look around the base, and everyone went their separate ways after that.

Tomorrow, they had to have checkups and lab work done to see where they were physically and mentally to prepare for the actual experiments.

Dr. Burke would explain the details of the experiments further, along with answering any other questions they had before the experiments.

The tour ended in the large training arena which was huge and the whole ceiling was pure ice so, it had the natural dark aqua glow coming through; there were no need for lights.

It was already late and it had been a long day for everyone; so, they said their good nights (except for Braun of course and Catastrophis) and went to bed.

---------The Next Day--------

The old team had a wake-up call early, despite Catastrophis's protest against getting up at 5 in the morning.

They were all immediately checked out with lab work, but had to wait for their lab results to come back to see if they could continue or needed improvement before hand.