'Practically perfect'

"You know your not exactly an easy person to track down Katastrophis." Sheldon spoke finally breaking the silence.

She blinked slowly; only moving her eyeballs to glare at him with a softly cocked eyebrow.

"Look I know your not happy about being dragged out from the field and being brought here into a small confined room; having to come meet with a lab rat nerd like me."

"Got that right." She thought to herself.

"I know your not one for conversation. In fact I heard you hardly talk at all, unless it's with other comrades of yours and your commanders. Is that correct?"

She said nothing but took in a deep breath; while adjusting her self a bit and gave him an unamused look of pure irritation and boredom.

"...I'll take that as a yes."

It appeared to make him nervous the way she was looking at him and her lack of response only made it worse. He looked away and started walking to the other side of the table while fidgeting with his tie; he sat down across from her at the metal table: avoiding all eye contact in the process. She just wanted to know what the heck he wanted and get back in the field away from people.

"And I know your ticked off at being here and you probably don't want to talk. So I'll just cut to the chase."

"Finally." She thought to herself.

"We're starting a new top secret program for only the highest of highly skilled soldiers to become members. And by highly skilled, I mean only the select few that have been genetically enhanced since birth and survived... That means you."

He almost seemed afraid to say that last part, because he looked downwards avoiding her gaze of irritation. He sat there waiting for her to either reply or to strike.

"You have my attention." She said calmly.

He let out a breath of relief before continuing.

"You see Katastrophis. Our scientists have discovered a rare substance that has been tested and experimented on over the past year. We've been able to tamper with it to the point where we have developed a highly beneficial yet toxic formula that can be used only by certain individuals with a certain blood type, and one whose body has already been exposed and adapted to such harsh chemicals and mutations in the past- like yourself." He said trying to be flattering.

"Ah huh, and just what exactly is this 'rare' substance that you lab rats have discovered and what exactly did you create from it that is supposedly 'beneficial' yet toxic-that you want to test on me? Which I am
asumming that is what you want me- no let me rephrase that: You need me for, is to be one of your test subjects to see if this crap actually works. Just because my apparently 'rare' blood type and already genetically enhanced body will be one of the only few beings that can even come close into coming in contact with that substance. Without it melting my flesh or bones or destroying my body from within and most likely ending in some type of horrific explosion... Isn't that right? 'Doctor'." - She said in a sarcastic yet unamused manner.

Her arms were crossed under her chest and she leaned back in her chair as she put her legs up crossing them upon the table. She basically just said everything that he was supposed to. But in a more daring and stoic manner. She didn't beat around the bush. She told it like it was unlike some annoying scientist who was trying to put things in fancy terms and phrases, acting like he was putting it more lightly. But she could see right through him.

He seemed completely flabbergasted by the fact she just practically read his mind. He just stared off at a spot next to her in the room; trying to make words come out but instead choked on them. He started loosening the tie around his neck and attempted to speak again while trying to process what she just said.