Chapter 7

Zuri P.O.V.

I was shocked!

"This old man was actually fine!" I thought.

He smiled at me. "Hello beautiful. How are you doing at this boring event?"

I was slowly falling in love with this man! Haha if he needs a sugar baby sign me up.

" I am doing fine. I guess. It could be better. I don't want to drink yet. I haven't really ate that much." I replied with a sigh.

Music started to play. I'm assuming it's one of his favorites because he smiled. Stuck his tatted hand out to me.

"Would you like to dance?" He winked. A dance wouldn't hurt. 

I shrugged as I slide my soft hands into his rough hands.

"I would love to." I said with a polite smile. I didn't want to be rude towards him. Plus I also wouldn't mind, it's actually nothing just standing at the bar looking like a fool.

"My name is Leonardo." He said with that beautiful smile.

"Azurée." I replied as we walked to the middle of the dance floor.

"My son is going to hate me for this. But I don't care." He whispers as he pulls me close.

I looked up at him with a questioning look. "His son will hate him? Why does his son matter?" I thought to myself

"Do your son run you or something?" I asked. Raising a brow.

"No, but he is the boss Now so he lets it get to his head.." He rolled his eyes then looked down at me then behind me.

"Well I'll like to meet that asshole the contract he gave me was bullshit - excuse my language. But it's just outrageous." I said calmly but with enough force to let him know I'm serious.

"Well my son is behind you love. And if looks could kill I'll be 20 feet under." He chuckled. As he spun me around. I giggled a little then my face dropped. HIM!?

And here I was face to face with Leo. My heart dropped to my pinky toe. "What the actual fuck is going on here." "Stay calm Zuri. Don't spazz out. Take a deep breath." I did what I said. I turned to Leo's father.

"Excuse me." I pushed past him trying to find a room or somewhere to calm down before I have a panic attack.

I went to the first room on the right