Chapter 5

Zuri (Azurée) P.O.V.

After I went to my room to take off my clothes since Kalahi guest is gone. I had to get comfortable!

( A/N: she's so gorgeous y'all

( A/N: she's so gorgeous y'all. Smh I wish I was her!😫)

"Come on, let me show you to your room." I said to Kalahi when I came back down to the living room.

"¡ chica Oooooooh! ¿te follas te al jefe o alguna mierda? Maldita sea esta casa es grande, especialmente mi habitación"
(Oooooooh girl! Did you fuck the boss or some Shit? Damn this house is big especially my room !" Kalahi said ghetto as ever. )

I rolled my eyes. "What is wrong with her? Why is she acting so grand. Something must be wrong." When kalahi is scared or nervous she catches attitudes real quick or speaks Spanish. She acts all tough and shit but really a little bear that wants to be held all the time."

"Kalahi, what is wrong baby girl? Tell me." I said sitting next to her on the bed. I look into her chocolate eyes. Her eyes started to water and she broke down crying "¡ Marcus idiota me echó!" (Marcus dumbass kicked me out!)

I rolled my eyes. Marcus and Ava, my parents are both crazy. Like the for real kind of crazy they both come from huge Kingpins so they are fucking crazy as shit. We are too lowkey but my parents feel like we should be worshiping the ground they walk on. Because they're our parents and they "gave us everything we wanted." Besides their time and attention.

Sometimes you just want your parents time and attention and love. My parents was out making money all the time since I was ten years old. They thought I was mature enough to watch me and my sister. Which I was, but still 10?

We didn't get to go with our family because they were in different countries living their life in the sun relaxing enjoying their life.

So when my parents would leave for a few weeks at a time and I would have to take care of my little sister cook , clean, etc. and Lord don't let them come back and the place or dirty. I would get hit so hard I couldn't sit for days. Because "a lady should never want to live in a dirty home."

"What did Marcus do this time." I said taking a deep breath. Preparing myself for anything. She started shaking how nervous she was about telling me something.

"bueno... um... por favor no se enoje... pero estoy embarazada de 2 semanas. Y me echaron. Me llamó zorra y me dijo que me iría mal como usted sin una carrera, voy a perder mis veinte años porque no podía mantener mis piernas cerca y voy a luchar como lo hace ahora para mantenerse estable. Y no me ayudarán y estoy muerto para ellos."

(Okay... ummm... please don't get mad... but I'm 2 weeks pregnant. And they kicked me out. Called me a slut and said that I will turn out bad just like you with no career, I'm going to lose my early twenties because I couldn't keep my legs close and I will struggle just like you do now. And they will not help me and that I am dead to them.)