Dumb Jealousy Part 5

JUDY POV:

Things hadn't exactly been looking up for the former face of the ZPD. The brown stallion who'd purchased her from Ronald had been especially cruel to her. Keeping her locked in the damp cold basement with little no clothes on. She had begun to go through coughing fits and she had become gaunt beneath her dirty gray fur due to malnutrition. Her head throbbed from the dehydration as well as the strain of the tight metal collar that was kept around her neck. She was also forced to sleep sitting up for this very reason. 

The fever dreams continued for her. Each time they ended the same way. With Nick's angry green eyes gazing down upon her in front of a lightning red sky. And each time it frightened her to near insanity.

This was all slowly making her feel like a loose cannon, ready to destroy anyone who got in her way. But her restraints prevented her from doing so. The only person who knew about her connection with Ronald were Clawhauser and Nick.

Clawhauser likely thought that Ronald was too sweet to possibly be responsible for her kidnapping while Nick had been missing before Judy was drugged and sold into human trafficking. He was likely dead or captured himself. Either way, Judy knew one thing. She was trapped here and there was no way to escape.

This wasn't even putting the brutal things that the brown stallion did to her when he wasn't leaving her here to slowly fade away. He would bloody her up badly and got off on seeing her straining in forced bondage. 

What a corrupt world Judy's had so quickly become. And all because.... of a little love.