f-i-f-t-e-e-n

all allysa could think was 'what the hell was she gonna do?' and all she could do was cry, "kami please." she tries pleading.

"shut up you idiot." kami replies with a tone worse than she's used before. allysa truly is fearing her life right now. not only is she tied up, her ex-best friend has kidnapped her and is holding her against her will.

"i'm not alonnnnneeee" kami starts singing, her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard ,or, a dying cat sounds better. "what do you mean?" allysa says cautiously, "you don't think i just.... found you... did you? oh no no no, i had some help... from her" kami points toward the door.

suddenly a woman with blonde hair appears out from behind it, "wait! hailey is helping.... you? of all people, she's helping you?" allysa says angrily, "you know... ally... it isn't good to insult your kidnappers." hailey says viciously, "especially when they're both absolutely angry at you for stealing their boyfriends" kami chirps in from the sidelines.

"shut up kameron." hailey says sweetly to kami, who nods violently, "stop tryna give yourself a concussion... come on silly," hailey scolds kami.

"she's not a little girl"  allysa spits, hailey looks at allysa who is red with anger. "what?"

"i said. 'she is not a little girl' did ya hear me now?" allysa spits again.

"now, you're gonna get a taste of your own medicine."

"ally help!"
_________________________