f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n

_________________________
"hello allysa" the driver looks behind her, "are you ready to go?" she smiles, "ya know.... on second thought..." allysa says suddenly scared, "oh you incompetent idiot.... you do know by now don't you." the driver says madly, "i always... always! get what i want"

"don't let it end like this," allysa says picking up all her courage as not to show her fear. "but you stole him from me, just to leave him for a pop-star that doesn't love you." the driver says softly.

"please kami." allysa begs. "we were bestest friends," the kami character says in a low tone, "you had to steal xander from me."

"now," she says lighter, "i'm gonna steal your baby from you." she madly grins.

"give me your phone" kami demands. allysa does what she's told and hands kami her phone, quickly kami starts messaging shawn.
_________________________

kami
shawn

hey.

hi, who is this?

its me  silly! ♡

who's 'me'?

it's ally baby boo

no, this isn't allysa

uh yes it is booby bear

stop with the pet names please.
who is this?

fine... you caught me. i'm kami. i'm allys closest friend. ally wanted me to message you and tell you that it's over between you and her.

i don't believe you, kami.

fine. she'll tell you herself.

kami
shawn

"h-hey" allysa sniffles.

"tell me she's lying."

"no shawn. she's not."

"what did i do?

"absolutely nothing shawn, its me, i'm not good for you"

"thats a damn lie and you know that."

"n-no shawn. its the truth, i am a bad person, i'm not a good person, i hurt everyone i care about."

"please stop"

"i'm sorry shawn."

_________________________
allysa hangs up, "are you happy now?" she screams at kami, "not quite yet." kami smiles devishly, "call eva" she says wickedly, allysa looks at kami, "no." allysa says without stuttering, "i'm sorry,  i wasn't asking. i said dial eva" kami says through clenched teeth.
_________________________