t-w-e-l-v-e

hailey
shawn

hey babe

i told you.... it's over between us.

why? what did i do?

you threatened  me

okay i did... but i love you

i don't give a care. i like someone else now.

is it that allysa bitch?

none of your business. if i told you then it would mean you'd hurt her.

but you hurt me, what the hell is wrong with exacting revenge?

everything hailey.

fuck you shawn

goodbye hailey

bye mendes.

_________________________
shawn sits next to allysa on the couch of her apartment, "hailey's not happy about us..." shawn tells her softly. allysa nods her head slightly, "let her be unhappy. she's a psyco anyway." she says softly. shawn nods his head and sighs. he has a bad feeling about this.

"i just... i don't want her to... hurt you" he admits. allysa looks at shawn warily, "if she tries to do anything, i'll have my baby to protect me." she cuddles up closer to shawn, who just nods his head slightly.

allysa lifts her head and kisses shawn softly, "its okay shawn." if i were scared, i'd tell you." she says, "and plus... if i was afraid i would've left you." she winks.

'is it too early to tell her i love her?" shawn thinks to himself. he hates bickering with himself but sometimes he does just to keep himself sane.

allysa looks at shawn happily, 'i want to spend the restof my life with this boy.' she thinks.
_________________________