Introduction

Ineffable
In-eff-a-bull
(Noun)
Too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.

According to the Ministry of Magic, the half blood witch Ingrid Temple never existed

According to the Ministry of Magic, the half blood witch Ingrid Temple never existed. Her birth was never recorded and despite both of her parents working in the Ministry of Magic, nobody had any idea of Ingrid's existence.

For years, she was raised in virtual solitude. The only company came in the form of the girl's parents as she was forbidden to leave the house or communicate with anyone else. Most days would consist of Ingrid simply read whilst her parents whispered behind locked doors.

Ingrid's story really began when she was eight years old. She had been abandoned by her parents - the only people she ever knew. This was Ingrid's first chance to explore the outer world, although it didn't end up like she'd always hoped.

The young girl was thrust into the flawed childcare system, carted mercilessly up and down the country. Carers, and even other children, would notice something was wrong with Ingrid. Something peculiar, unexplainable - ineffable. Doctor after doctor after professor after specialist saw Ingrid, each attempting to pinpoint some sort of mental illness or disorder that would explain the girl's odd behaviour. All examinations proved inconclusive and the girl would moved somewhere else. This cycle continued for seven long years.

The Ministry Of Magic arrived at the Temple residence two weeks after the disappearance, finally taking note of the absence of two of their employees. However, upon arriving they realised not only was there no trace of Mr and Mrs Temple, there also appeared to be evidence of a third individual living in the home - a child. Conspiracy theories flew about the community and the Ministry was driven into a frenzy to try and cover up the mystery.

For fifteen whole years, the girl with dazzling white hair was never discovered by the wizarding world.

Many concluded that the Temples had simply been expecting the arrival of a child. Mrs Temple must have been pregnant. There was no other explanation. Was there?

Professor Albus Dumbledore thought otherwise. Consumed by an eagerness to solve the case, he worked tirelessly on not only tracking down the missing witch and wizard, but also deeply hoping to find their child - Ingrid. After seven years, word would spread that there was a child lost in the adoption system that proved to be somewhat unnerving to other muggle children. At once this drew Dumbledore's attention and he finally found the one witch the Ministry of Magic had lost.

Ingrid Temple had finally been found, but an awful lot had happened in those seven years. It would take one individual who had been through as much heartache as the girl, to get her to finally open up and move on from the past.

Sasha Luss as Ingrid Temple

"I may not be the sweetest girl you've ever met, but I'm damn sure I'll be the most interesting one."