Prologue

Draco is on the Left, and Dylan is on the Right

Third Person POV

One nice and warm summer day, the house of Malfoy was in a particularly hectic mood.

Lucius was in labor.

He and his husband went through a ritual asking for a child, and today was the day.

The two were surprised when they found out that Lucius was the one to carry their child instead of Severus, as he was the more submissive one of the two.

Either way, today was a blessing for both of them.

Once the healer walked out of the room, where Lucius was, and told Severus he could go in, the black-haired man wasted no time in running to see his husband and child. But when he walked in, he found Lucius holding not one but two bundles of blankets. Severus walked up to his husband's side and saw the children up close.

The bigger of the two was quite handsome with Lucius's blonde hair and silver-blue eyes, then Severus looked at the smaller one; he had Severus's dark hair and his eyes slightly more blue than his brother's.

Severus gasped at how small the second child was.

Lucius looked at him and said, "I know. He is so small. The healer said that we will have to be careful and that eventually, he will grow bigger." Severus looked at his husband and replied. "He is beautiful. I don't care how small he is. He is our son, and I love him the way he is."

Then he kissed his husband on the lips.

Severus picked up the smaller child and sat down next to his husband. He gently held his child's hand and smiled.

"They are absolutely gorgeous. What shall we call them?" the dark-haired male asked.

"How about Draco Lucius Snape-Malfoy and Dylan Severus Snape-Malfoy?"

"I think they are perfect."

"So do I love. I'm so glad everything went well and that we are here holding the two of them."

* * * * *

"Severus, can you check on Dylan?"

Lucius asked as he read a book to Draco.

It had been about a month since the twin was born, and the two parents have noticed that Dylan doesn't have much energy as Draco and likes to take a lot of naps.

"Of course, my love," Severus replied before heading to the twins' nursery.

When he entered, he started screaming for Lucius.

As soon as Lucius runs up the stairs with Draco in his arms, he finds Severus with a note. Then his husband speaks the words that sent his world into a craze.

"Dylan's missing."

* * * * *

447 Words