47

ashton was greeted by joy after he knocked on the door, joy always saw ashton as one of her own children, that's how close ashton and calum were.

"hello ash, haven't seen you in a very long time." joy chuckled, "how have you been?"

"hey joy," ashton smiled big, "i've especially missed your cooking! i've been great, what about you?"

"you know, same old same old." joy pointed down the hallway, "calum's in his room."

"it's great to see you again." ashton said as he made his way to calum's room.

ashton knocked on calum's door, then opened the door after calum said: "come in."

"hey cal." ashton saw calum laying in bed with earphones in and reading a book.

"oh hey ash!" calum quickly sat up then threw the book to the other side of the bed, "i thought it was my mum!"

ashton laughed, "how was school?"

"not fun, you know, the usual." calum stretched, "thank you for coming, also one more thing, i finally told my mum we broke up, instead of keep telling her we were on a break."

ashton chuckled.

"so if she says anything weird just ignore it." calum smiled.

calum liked ashton's chuckle. in fact, he loved ashton's chuckle. he loved every single thing about this boy sitting in front of him.

$$$

cashton tho

- j