Chapter 6: The Secrets Out

~Niall's P.O.V 

so here i stand. alone. yet again.

whats wrong with me?

i punch the counter hard and try to blink the stinging tears away.

i knew i shouldn't of asked her out today, i just knew it.

i was too forward and i had made her back away...just like i had done with Demi..

i shake the thought of her away.

why do i always fuck things up for myself?

i walk over to the fridge and sigh as there are no pints to be seen.

i ruffle my fingers through my hair and walk down the hallway to my room while shutting the door a little bit too loudly.

i collapse on my bed.

i really do like Alexis. shes beautiful and funny and smart and just everything that i want in a girl. 

funny how she thinks she needs to impress Liam so bad.

just wait until she finds out about his little secret. 

but hey if she really liked me, she would've at least try to work things out with or without Liam's permission.

i can feel my face getting red with anger.

i storm out into the hallway and walk to Liam's room.

at this point i just need someone to blame. i don't care who it is.

i open the door.

"hey mate ever heard of knocking?" his voice falls as he sees my face.

"whats wrong man?" he asks

"when are you going to tell her?"

he immediately knows what I'm talking about.

"will you just chill out I'll tell her with time.."

i get up close to his face.

"your lying to her. every day. and you know what? she could be happy right now. WE could be happy right now if you just told her the truth and let her live her own life."

his eyes widen. 

"you like Alexis?" he asks stunned.

i give a sarcastic chuckle. "as if it wasn't obvious. you know, i haven't felt this way since," i gulp "Demi. Alexis mak- made me feel happy. and for the first time in a long time i was actually enjoying myself. and having fun. so from friend to friend, don't do this to me. and from human to human, stop lying to your sister because once she finds out, shes never going to forgive you for lying to her for this long." 

if only i had a camera to capture his face.

i turn around and start to make my way to the door.

"your not telling her." Liams voice booms.

i give a sly smirk and turn back around.

"and what the hell makes you think i wont?"

suddenly Harry walks in with the rest of the boys trailing behind him.

"what the fucks going on here?" Louis asks looking from Liam to me.

"i think Liams about ready to tell Alexis." i say stiffly.

his face turns red and i can see hes had about enough of it.

suddenly i hear a familiar angelic voice say behind me "tell me what?"

~Alexis P.O.V

i look at my brother in confusion.

what could be going on that is such a big deal that even Niall is upset?

what could Liam possibly be hiding from me?

"well?" i persist.

Liam still doesn't say a word.

"tell her." Niall says. i can see by his eyes that whatever this is hes fully enjoying it.

"Liam!" i shout frustrated.

"i have a girlfriend." he huffs.

my eyes pop out of my head. 

"a girlfriend?" i ask

he nods his head slowly.

i look around confused as to why this was such a big deal. then it occurs to me. Liams been on tour for months now.... when could he have possibly made the time to get a girlfriend?

"wait how...when did you get a girlfriend?" i ask

"maybe we should go..." Harry says lowly while trying to grab Niall by the shoulder.

Niall shrugs him off and continues to stare at me, studying every part of my face.

"LIAM!" i shout frustrated "WHO IS SHE AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH HER?!"

"her names Natalia. and I've been with her for 6 months now." he says without looking at me.

6 months.

6 months of lies.

i rip my eyes away from my hypocrite brother and look at Niall, my eyes pleading with him that this is a joke.

this must be a joke.

but the more i look at Niall the more i realize hes just feeding into my pain.

he wanted to see me hurt, just like I'd hurt him.

i slowly back away, my hand over my mouth, the tears streaming down my face.

"Alexis" Liam's voice breaks.

i shake my head and walk to my bedroom.

i close the door and realize i don't have a brother anymore.

he was dead.

gone.

six months. 

every day he lied to me! 

and not just me! 

to mom and dad and Stephanie too!

but why?

i scream into my pillow and begin to cry.

i cry because of Niall, because of Liam, and simply because i didn't have anyone any more...

A/N: so i splitup chatper 5 into two chaoters because it was so damn long lol. anyways omfg Liam has a girlfriend! and Alexis rejected Niall?! jesus this is getting juicccyyy! stay tuned! and comment and let me know what you think ! ;)