~ Prologue

Oh hey my names Alexis Payne but everyone calls me Lexi. I'm sixteen and have brown hair and hazel eyes. now before you start freaking out yes i'm Liam Payne's sister. start fangirling now....done? great. :) My brother is on tour right now and i miss him loads! i haven't seen him in a couple months and he rarely calls because he's always so busy but i guess i understand. So much has happened in the time hes been gone! the biggest thing to happen is my parents officially got divorced. i mean that was of no surprise but it was hard to hear the yelling and fighting without Liam there to comfort me. i really feel like I've changed as a person because of them. i don't trust people anymore. i'm not the same girl as i was before all this when i had Liam to lean on.. But luckily enough i do have friends that are there for me. my best friend in the whole world is Andrea Alverez! i swear we are the same person in two bodies! Nobody understands me better than she does. Also i have an older sister named Stephanie. shes nineteen with highlighted brown hair and blue eyes. shes got all the pretty traits .  she had moved out way before the divorce, so she didn't have to suffer through it like i did. i always call her when somethings up and shes always there for me no matter what. so yeah that's pretty much life. :)