52 ☻

You Shook Me All Night Long | AC/DC
_

"Phil?" Dan was the first one to find his voice. Was he actually seeing Phil or was his mind playing games on him again?

But Phil could only stare at the beautiful boy standing in front of him. All sorts of feelings rushed into Phil, shock being the main one.

Phil internally shouted at himself when he realized that he was clad in a Pokémon T-shirt and some sweatpants, looking like a total mess in front of Dan whom he really wanted to impress.

He repulsed himself.

But Dan on the other hand was mesmarized at how cute Phil looked at the moment. With his jet black hair slightly standing up at the edges, and a confused frown on his face, the black spectacles perched on his nose made him look so adorable that at the moment all Dan wanted was to fluff up his hair and pinch his cheeks.

Now Dan felt a little shy.

Phil was standing in front of him, looking absolutely fantastic without even trying and then there was Dan, who tried his best to look good for Zoe. He felt a little conscious, standing in front of Phil.

Was Phil regretting talking to him? Is that why he hasn't said a word at all?

Dan was about to voice his thoughts when Zoe came out, and smiled at the both of them before taking Dan's hand in hers and pulling him towards his car.

And Dan let her do it without any objection, leaving Phil standing alone in the same position, only this time, leaving his heart broken a little bit more than yesterday.

a/n:
My heart feels heavy after writing this chapter.