Chapter 22: Brothers Don't Fight.

x N a t a l i e x

~~~~~ A DAY BEFORE~~~~~~

" Hey, Natalie?" Courtney asked as we were packing our last minute things.

"Yeah?" I ask gently.

"Can I ask you a stupid question?" She asked.

I give her a silly look. "Depends on what it is?" I ask curiously

"Well, why the fu*k is Demi still coming?" She asked.

I give her a look , and I sigh , looking away to my bag.

"Because she promised me she would make things right," I suggested.

"Bullshit, that bitch hurt Liam , and Niall and me at the same time ,she's a fu*king triangle." Courtney chuckled.

I chuckled. I sighed, I just hoped that girl keeps her commitment stronger to this than she did with her relationship with Liam.

"Well Liam's fu*king pissed." She confessed.

~~~ 2 hours before~~~

"I promise you Natalie-" Demi cried . "I was s-so confused and I-I don't know what got the best of me." Demi sobbed.

"I'm sorry," I said rubbing her back gently with a sigh.

"You're sorry ? It's me who should be! I'm a total slut. " She cried , putting her hands on her face.

"Hey! No, you aren't a slut!" I called. "You're just a very confused girl , it happens to the best of us," I advise.

"You're so kind Natalie , even after I hurt Court , how do you even still respect me?" She asked.

"It's taken many years to build up but , I'm willing to grow upon and respect people's mistakes and actions, and move forward," I admit.

She gives me a hug. "I wanna make things right , that is , if I'm even still invited." She cried with a sigh letting go.

"You're still , but you have to promise you're not going to let this anger get the best of you ,and make things right." I reminded her.

"Promise." she says eagerly. "I love Liam, and I screwed up huge , I wanna make it right and show him the best girl I can be." She explained.

I smiled.

~~~~ Present~~~~~~~

Me and Courtney,Zayn,Louis,Liam and Harry were playing "Go fish" on the bus we were almost to our first stop in Toronto. "Anyone got a seven?" I asked. Everyone looked up and shook their heads.

"C'mon one of you have got to have a 7!" I cried.

Louis hid his cards and looked away and smirked.

"Louis" I call smirking. He groaned and handed me two pairs of seven's cards.

"Yes bitch!" I cheered.

"A pair!" I added putting them on the table.

"I've never seen anyone so competitive in a game children even play." Louis added with a chuckle.

"That's Natalie Maxwell for ya." Courtney laughed, We all joined and laughed.

"Me and Kevin Jr The second loved playing this game, he would always let me win" Louis added.

Everyone looked at Louis and chuckled.

"Now its Liam's turn" I said. Liam smirked.

"Okay" He whispered.