Chapter 5: How Gohan Escaped The Battle With The Androids!

Four years earlier, the young full blooded saiyan Goku died of a Heart Virus, no one was ever aware of. As Goku rested in a bed, family and friends waited for Goku's health to improve. Gohan was near home and could feel his fathers life force slowly fade away. Unfortunately, Goku, the pure hearted saiyan passed from the earth. In disbelief his friends and wife stood near his corpse as his body layed underneath his covers. Sprinting into the house, Gohan didn't make it in time, his father layed motionless as ChiChi his mother, layed on his chest crying. Gohan was in shock and was tearing up as well.

"He's gone. Goku's really gone" Krillin announced.

"Kakarot..... no!" Vegeta says noticing Goku passed.

Shaking his father to wake up, Goku wouldn't budge. Goku's body slowly began to disappear off to the other world, soon the covers Goku was laying under became flat and was spread out evenly around the futon. Since Goku has such a pure heart, his soul is able to go to world of the North kai and stay with him until he is able to be brought back by Shenron the eternal dragon.

As the peaceful months go on, no one had a clue of the merciless androids that will set foot on the morning of May twelfth in South city at ten a.m in the morning.

MAY 12TH 767

Gohan's P.O.V

"Gohan, breakfast is ready!" Mother yells.

"Ok!" the smell of freshly made pancakes drifted to my nose.

Getting out of bed, I walked down stairs over to the kitchen table rubbing my sleepy eyes.

Mother smiles. "How about a nice breakfast for my wonderful son."

"Thanks mom."

Mother placed my pancakes and orange juice in front of me on our brand new wooden table while she prepare more.

Gohan can you hear me? Piccolo questions me telepathically.

Yes. What is it?

Two very destructive Red Ribbon members are destroying South city as we speak, get over here quickly and help us! Bad thing is, we aren't able to trace their life force. I highly recommend we all stick together until we find out what they want and how powerful they are. Piccolo warns.

No life force...how is that even possible? ok i'm on my way!

"Sorry mom, but I have to go somewhere" placing my fork down on the table neatly, I slid my chair away from the table and stood up.

"Oh no you don't Gohan, remember you have to study after this."

"Yeah I know, but honestly mom, Piccolo and the other's need my help to fight these Red Ribbon fighters. I'll study when I get back I promise."

"N..O Gohan."

"But Mother, it's really bad out there, i'm not going to let anymore people get injured. Whether you agree or disagree i'm going" I said jogging back to my room.

Throwing on my purple loose fitted gi, I went to help Piccolo and the others fight. Arriving to the battle field, I accompanied Piccolo, Vegeta, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and Yajorobe and Chiaotsu once there.

"So Piccolo, what are they?" I question my friend.

"They're called androids, created by Doctor Gero the crazy scientist, who had also turned himself into an android as well, that's at least what Bulma told us" he explains.