Chapter 2: A Hero's Battle part 2

Gohan's P.O.V

Leaning forward my wooden chair, I heard a knock on the front door. Mother was in the bath, so I decided to get it.

"Hey Gohan, where's you mother?" Grandpa questioned as he handed me a grocery bag.

I smiled.

"She'll be right out, she is taking a bath."

Placing the bags onto the kitchen table, I walked back into the living room where my grandpa was seated.

"Gohan?."

"What is it Grandpa?" I answered back.

"About them Androids, are you sure you want to do this? I mean your just a kid." Grandpa asked confused.

I nodded.

"Yes! I have to."

"I KNOW I MIGHT DIE, BUT I NEED TO AVENGE MY FRIENDS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER" Slightly powering up, rage filled my body. I was tensed, just thinking about what happened made me sprout with energy around my body.

"Gohan! Calm down, you're going to destroy the house!" Grandpa warned.

Lowering my energy, I calmed down. I just couldn't bare the thought of not avenging my friends, it was my top goal.

"I'm going to Roshi's, he's the only one who can understand how I feel."

Heading toward the door, mother had walked out the bathroom.

"And where do you think you're going?" Mother said angrily.

Running out the door, mother chased after me. Ascending into the air, mother was yelling to get back inside. Ignoring her demand, I headed towards Master Roshi's small Island.

"HELLO! MASTER ROSHI?!" I yelled, but no answer.

Master Roshi's P.O.V

Rising up from underneath the ocean's floor, Gohan was standing in-front of Kami House.

*Cough's hard* "What is it you need young lad?, You can't have my food" I said getting out of the submarine along with Oolong, Puar, and the Turtle.

"Why were you... down there?." Gohan questioned.

"As you can see Gohan, we aren't as strong as you so we stay low undercover" Oolong announced.

"Look piggy, keep that mouth shut okay!" I yelled at the chubby short pig named Oolong.

"Face it, you're not stronger than Gohan Roshi, you're just an old pervert!".

"Please guys don't fight" said puar as she tried to calm us down.

"Roshi!, I came here to talk to you" Gohan called.

"Fine fine, what do you want?."

Heading into Kami house, Gohan took a seat on the lounge chair crouched over with his face towards the floor, with his elbows on his knee's.

"I don't think i'll make it long, the androids are going to get me sooner or later. It isn't fair, I need more strength,but where?." Gohan's word were clear, I could see straight through him, he knew he wouldn't last as long as he wanted too.

"Sometimes, we are going to have challenges we just can't beat, but at least we know we tried son" I sighed.

"Yeah...well, being fourteen and facing tough battles is hard on me. I just want be able to know someone is watching and seeing how hard i'm trying to protect other's".